Author Topic: toilets are just chairs full of water that we stuff in  (Read 1679 times)

just look at this stuff

here we have the Chair, a tool for resting our tired human bodies

and here we have the toilet
it is used for disposing of human waste and/or narcotics, fish funerals, dog bowls, and for sitting on
so you might ask yourself "why don't we use the toilet all the time look how versatile it is"
I'll tell you why. the loving Government wants to keep Us in the DarkTM so that they can distract us from the loving superweapon they want to create. there are already prototypes in the works.

i introduce you to the United States MilitaryTM's new Murder machine: The Turbo-TurderTM baby forgeter-47, equipped with armor and weapons systems to surpass the M1 Abrams. we are truly living in a world of Terror... loving disgusting

I stuff in normal chairs. I've shat in my desk chair.

I stuff in normal chairs. I've shat in my desk chair.
you are a true free man. watch yourself out there, the big brother waits to strike with vigilance

i use a toilet as a desk chair

i don't even stuff

i just sit on the toilet and draw things

i don't even stuff

i just sit on the toilet and draw things
this man is awoken

we must build the swivel stuffter to combat the baby forgeter

we must build the swivel stuffter to combat the baby forgeter
i'll make a prototype

i don't need a toilet. my body has an extra addition to the digestive system called the undigestive gland. all the leftover food waste in my system turns into pure food energy and undigests into whatever meal comes across my mind when I'm hungry. then i proceed to release myself, creating a full meal of my choice to be digested again

i'll make a prototype

is the septic garbage the ammunition or the fuel