Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 40456 times)

well, at least we know that the user hates furries, was on blockpand before, and has a power complex/idiocy
Tell me that's not Iban to a T, come on.

Same. I'm thinking Iban or tony. Although I thought Tony ran away to go tease bronys on youtube and reddit.
i highly doubt either of those things

Tony would be far more direct and actually did like blockland, i doubt he would play along. It's not his style. Besides, i chilled with tony and he wasn't bad at all

Iban is a ghost, he's way too old to pull this, and why? even he's more intelligent than thiz

i highly doubt either of those things

Tony would be far more direct and actually did like blockland, i doubt he would play along. It's not his style. Besides, i chilled with tony and he wasn't bad at all

Iban is a ghost, he's way too old to pull this, and why? even he's more intelligent than thiz
Tonys changed? No wait was this before or after the brony research incident.

no but like, i dunno. I saw every piece of tony v. Brony drama that ever happened and it doesn't seem like his... Style

i guess they think they've got really good e-pecs or something lol

I don't think you should take anyone with a MLP avatar seriously.

Uhh. He couldn't get my Ip because of a vpn. And I don't have that so what gives.

Uhh. He couldn't get my Ip because of a vpn. And I don't have that so what gives.

Obviously because he sucks hard. He's no real threat obviously.

I don't think you should take anyone with a MLP avatar seriously.

He only has that avatar because he's imitating me. But don't take him seriously anyway, he's pretty dumb.

Lol. Iban never leaves, he just takes brief breaks.
He's anything but intelligent.

my guess is it's someone >19, perma'd, who was either actively against furry/brony activity or maybe someone who was one, and judging from his list of users he was probably banned a year prior.

my guess is it's someone >19, perma'd, who was either actively against furry/brony activity or maybe someone who was one, and judging from his list of users he was probably banned a year prior.
He claims to have never played or been involved with the BL community.

He claims to have never played or been involved with the BL community.
why would he

We just have to figure out why he hates Nal, Pengie, leet, and the rest of the users.