Author Topic: Jaydee's AI Set  (Read 43489 times)

Must.....have.....BLOCKHEAD

i done blockhead with bot events it isnt that fun...

Years
Later

Jaydee: YES! I HAVE DONE IT!
Jaydee: I have completed AI_Blockhead!

Years
Later

Jaydee: YES! I HAVE DONE IT!
Jaydee: I have completed AI_Blockhead!

there is already a Badspot Ai that looks just like it and includes the baddy hammer that kills in 2 hits but lags

Ai_Badmin only targets Ai_Blockhead with ban hammer. XD

B
B          BAN      A
 A     B       N       N
  N   A      A
      N      B

an archer has been made
by heedicalking

i done blockhead with bot events it isnt that fun...
You can make blockhead have guns, name him, and have him shoot you, with Amade's Bot Events.
For example, I gave a blockhead a shotgun, named him Peesap, and he shot me and it looked like this:

Peesap [Shotgunned] Johnny988

You can make blockhead have guns, name him, and have him shoot you, with Amade's Bot Events.
For example, I gave a blockhead a shotgun, named him Peesap, and he shot me and it looked like this:

Peesap [Shotgunned] Johnny988
Amazing, we didn't know. >_>

suggestions
durracell battery:                                    
rolls toward you                                      
shoots radio wave projectiles              
when it get close to player it gets in a ^90. angle and falls on you

you should also make the energizer bunny!!! and his attack is like a flash grenade... it blinds you...
and if he's extra close he hits you with his drumstick thing!

you should also make the energizer bunny!!! and his attack is like a flash grenade... it blinds you...
and if he's extra close he hits you with his drumstick thing!
What the...

RELEASE THE BLOCKHEADS ALREADY!!! >.<

RELEASE THE BLOCKHEADS ALREADY!!! >.<

Seeing him not posting anything in his own topic here, i think he isn't going to release it anyway.

Just a random guess though.

Make a wolf zombie that can pounce on you.

Now that you made me think about the pouncing idea shouldn't Rotondo's Zombie Hunter be able to do that, not just pounce but stay on you like the feature with the smoker?

Anyways, this is nice. I love the Blockhead description. "Those noobs that ask you for admin."

LOLZ lil noobs that ask for admin.....LIKE THIS GUY :cookieMonster: AND MAKE SURE HE DONT EAT MAH :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: