Author Topic: jookbox :D - Immense friend.  (Read 4290 times)

Bitch I got somethin' to say 24.656 times A DAY.
Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

He got all butthurt because I called him out when he tried to heavily force on gay ideas in some girl advice thread or something.

I think it was in Veggie zombies topic.

He got all butthurt because I called him out when he tried to heavily force on gay ideas in some girl advice thread or something.
lolol

bump, he's really stupid.

Jookbox is an idiot.
He never gives constructive criticism on anything, he only yells it sucks and then leaves the thread.
I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet.

Sound like something he would do.

i think a good example of his supremacy is that he told me "he was standing up for the people" on one topic

Jookbox is an idiot.
He never gives constructive criticism on anything, he only yells it sucks and then leaves the thread.
I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet.

Because badspot has better things to do with his time.

I have ADHD, btw.

Because badspot has better things to do with his time.

I have ADHD, btw.
Still doesn't mean you can't function like a civilized being.

Still doesn't mean you can't function like a civilized being.

I function quite well in the real world.

There are just so many different loving types of people on this forum that it drives me crazy.

Guy one: Oh this is great.
Guy two: Wtf is the point
Guy three: You're an asshat
Insert me here: YOU PEEPOL R ALL STOPED

honestly I don't see why you people don't just ignore me though. I've said it over and over, if you don't like what I do, ignore me. I don't cause any serious harm to this community other than hurting peoples' feelings and making people mad. It's not like I post 50mb of researcho on a threadful of children or post a stuffload of traplinks everywhere I go.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:36:51 PM by Badspot »

jook, how can I aspire to be a gigantic friend like you?

jook, how can I aspire to be a gigantic friend like you?

well you start out by:

Your mother has  to either hate you or ignore your activity on your computer all the time.

Your father has to be gone for a  very large ammount of time so he can't yell at you or your mother to tell you NOT to do things.

Fail a large ammount of classes and other school-related things.

Bingo, you're almost there.

well you start out by:

Your mother has  to either hate you or ignore your activity on your computer all the time.

Your father has to be gone for a  very large ammount of time so he can't yell at you or your mother to tell you NOT to do things.

Fail a large ammount of classes and other school-related things.

Bingo, you're almost there.
so blame my parents for all of my problems.

seems EZ PZ

I function quite well in the real world.
I'm sure most of us can too.
There are just so many different loving types of people on this forum that it drives me crazy. Deal with it, no one is identical

honestly I don't see why you people don't just ignore me though. I've said it over and over, if you don't like what I do, ignore me. I don't cause any serious harm to this community other than hurting peoples' feelings and making people mad. It's not like I post 50mb of researcho on a threadful of children or post a stuffload of traplinks everywhere I go.
It's hard to ignore a roadblock in a middle of a highway, just the same way its hard to ignore you. Every post you make is on a page. People will read it anyways and respond. Thing is, if it's something incredibly stupid or uncalled for, we'll always post our response to it, all the time it's negative.

Also, the bolded part, you just stated that you're a blathering idiot