Author Topic: Starcraft 2 - Blockland players on SC2 unite  (Read 16403 times)

I find it sad that some people aren't fast enough to avoid nukes. 20 seconds is a huge amount of time for a fast paced game like this.

I find it sad that some people aren't fast enough to avoid nukes. 20 seconds is a huge amount of time for a fast paced game like this.

Well the second guy I nuked managed to get his CC up in the air and out of the way before in struck down, although I cant say the same about his army B)

i hate games where both sides just build up troops and do one attack and its over..

also hate rushes but you learn to prepare for that

i hate games where both sides just build up troops and do one attack and its over..

Just played a 2v2 where 2 protoss got fast air.  Both sides built up troops, but my troops were the only ones getting kills.  This continued for about 40 minutes before I had nearly max supply and overran them.  Seriously, they killed my ally.  2 motherships, 6ish phoenixes, and x void rays and carriers later, my losses were at about 10000 resources comparedtheir combined 40k.  My ally was out of the game after half of it.  They had terrible micro.  Toss air is a joke guys.

my strat is, i send that huge army over for that initial huge blow, because i am assuming hes got a defensive army as well.
but then im pumping a unit per second from 6 barracks and 6 factorys, all rally-pointed center of his base.

hes gotta keep up

my strat is, i send that huge army over for that initial huge blow, because i am assuming hes got a defensive army as well.
but then im pumping a unit per second from 6 barracks and 6 factorys, all rally-pointed center of his base.

hes gotta keep up
What league you playing in?  You didn't accept my friend request so I can't check. D:

The only reason I'll get SC2 is for the new map editor.

Just won a few games, got in bronze in 1v1, and silver in 2v2. I'm understanding how to play better, I do best as Zerg.

Just won a few games, got in bronze in 1v1, and silver in 2v2. I'm understanding how to play better, I do best as Zerg.
LIVE FOR THE SWARM!

starcraft isnt a game where you sit around and amass a force...

its never been like that.

The only time that happens is when two noobs are playing eachother.

any pro will have attacks going non stop

Watch pro games, that isn't always the case

Since I usually play 4v4, I typically get 2 guys (usually Zerg or Terran) to harass the other team while the other 2 build up more powerful units.

Only way to win, is to be Korean.

Only way to win, is to be Korean.

Dude, that's wrong.

My sister's Korean, and she sucks! :O

I was never really into starcraft, the only rts I have ever been into was age of mythology. I loved building awesome armies and fortresses then sending them to fight