Author Topic: Ravencroft's Dirt Track Racing (Postponed, read page 3)  (Read 3291 times)

I found it very difficult to stay in a line on your server. With all the drifting and bumps, it's a real challenge.

I found it very difficult to stay in a line on your server. With all the drifting and bumps, it's a real challenge.
It's easy with enough practice. Me and Champion were racing eachother and held our lines no problem. Just practice and you'll be good. Also something's wrong with my laptop so idk what's gonna happen with the event if I gotta send it out for repairs again. I was on the server racing and it just stuff itself.

In Game Name: Tumbleweed
BLID: 30828
Car Color: Yellow
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): I played lots of Speed(y)Kart, and watch most racing events, although do not race IRL.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: aye
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: aye

In Game Name: Smallguy
BLID: 9373
Car Color: Light Blue
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): One time on a bumpy country road with my friend we did a jump at around 90-100 mph and it was loving awesome. In Blockland I play speedkart sometimes and win a good amount depending who is on.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: yes

In Game Name: Pizza Man

BLID: 19629

Car Color: Neon Green

Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): None IRL, but lots and lots of Speedkart

Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: Yes
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:10:22 PM by Pizza Guy »

Are you gonna make stands so people can spectate?
If so I would love to see a race with these things.

In Game Name: Brickitect

BLID: 24378

Car Color: Green(NOT NEON PLS)

Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): TOOONS of speedkarts

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes

Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: yes

In Game Name: Caribou
BLID: 51051
Car Color: Light blue
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): I have gone Go-Karting in real life lots of times, and thoroughly enjoy it. I've also been playing the Blockland Speedkart game-mode for a good amount of time now, and I'm pretty good. I love racing.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: I did
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: I also did this too

The logo has burned my eyes, same as looking at stuff that can burn.

Actually, scratch my application. I can't make it :/

Application

In Game Name: Dogling

BLID: 107022

Car Color: Light Grey

Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): I am not old enough to drive a car, but I have been on a moving motorbike and I know lots about driving and all the different steering controls.
 I also have become a good speedkarter ingame.

Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: Yes, I have at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TRnwor_BRFRI-vbsHV-I1aOH6C7fcF-DbmiVu1JlKJY/pub

:)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:34:50 AM by -Dogling- »

The logo has burned my eyes, same as looking at stuff that can burn.

Thank you

I'll update the drive doc of drivers later guys. Keep the apps coming, there can be more than ten drivers I'll just do more heat races. But say there's 15 people instead of 10. That means I'll be doing 3 heat races instead of 2 and only 2 drivers from each heat can get in instead of 3.

Actually scratch that. Were at 14 apps right now so I'll take one more.

In Game Name: Ehtan The Great
BLID: 12523
Car Color: Purple (Like the color of the car on the first page at the top)
Racing Experience(Blockland and real life): In Blockland I am an extremely good driver and am good at dealing with Blockland physics. I don't have my drivers license so I don't race irl, But I'm very good in Blockland
Did you read the entire rules section thoroughly?: Yes

Ingame name: Prokiller
BL_ID: 15371
Car color: yellow
Racing experience (Blockland and real life): None irl, but i'm a great racer in blockland, thanks to speedkart.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.
Did you read the rules section thoroughly?: Yes.