Author Topic: Iban's CityRPG Minigame Problem  (Read 1056 times)

Everytime I try to make a CityRPG the same thing happens. I try reinstalling and doesn't work. When I die it is like a minigame. I can't respawn until everyone else has died and it will say Everyone is dead, no one wins. How do I fix this problem?

Also can someone please list all commands for CityRPG and how to get all the tools it needs.

Disable all game modes except CityRPG. I'm sure you have a conflicting gamemode.

For serverCmds, you're able to go into the code files and use the find tool to find "function serverCmd". That declares a serverCmd so you can go through and find them all. We can't really list them here without your exact copy of the gamemode.

I do only have CityRPG gamemode on

Then you have a conflicting add-on, unless you got some ghetto version of CityRPG Blockland doesn't do this just for CityRPG.
You could try disabling a few add-ons and seeing which one it is, or post your console.log here of you opening your server so we can see what add-ons you're running.

In the common.cs file (which is inside the gamemode's zip file) search for "respawnTime = 0" and set it to 1 or higher.

All the other guys are very right, but cmon'.. If you don't have the smallest idea how to bugfix easy things, or have someone who could, you really don't have anything to do in the City RPG hosting