Poll

should i lock this topic for good?

yes
no

Author Topic: New odst clan with 4 spots[ended because im in rebel clan with Boombot]  (Read 7550 times)

I'm sorry to tell yer but nobody likes this stuffty unthought out clan. Clans take time and effort and are not for people how get their mommys to read them bed time storys. Get out of the forums you eight year-old bastard.  Edited for those who took this this th wrong way.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:36:07 AM by Glider »

I'm sorry to break the wind but

I'm almost positive you didn't mean to word it like that.
breaking wind = fart

I DEMAND to be put on the list of people you hate with destroyer, or I will KILL YOU.

I'm sorry to break the wind but nobody likes this stuffty unthought out clan. Clans take time and effort and are not for people how get their mommys to read them bed time storys. Get out of the forums you eight year-old bastard.

Harsh but some aspects are correct.

This clan had no thought. The idea ANYONE would make a halo themed clan on Blockland is one of the two people.

1. Some one painfully ignorant to the fact not everyone plays halo, and/or likes it.

2. People think Blockland is Halo.

i play by my own rules not the clan rules  :cookieMonster:

Do I smell a badmin? There is nothing worse than someone who disregards the limitations he puts on everyone else because he has subordinated them, not that these rules are anything to scoff at. This whole clan is a complete failure in everyone's opinion: it's an eyesore, its mangled, and it's run by a kid who contradicts his every fourth sentence.

I have to agree with everyone else and say, I'd rather have some halo fanboy with no actual authority or respect within the Blockland community ban me from his clan and try to take away my ability to make death threats (I will lynch you by your vas deferens) than ever be given the opportunity to spend one minute with you and your giddy reverence of halo and its stufftiest release ever, odst.

Now if you'll excuse my ranting, I have to build a Poopy Joe monument.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:50:13 AM by Zaem »

forget you you little douchbag go suck a big  :cookie:
Awww, he thinks he can insult me by telling me to go suck a big cookie. And he spelled  "douchebag" wrong. He forgot the "e" right before the "bag" part of the word.

Actually, cookies taste good. I don't know how that would ever be a good insult. But if he said snake, I would be insulted, thus furthering my hatred for him.
This clan is so terrible I don't even know if it could be considered a clan.

OMFG 4 SLOTS I MUST GET IN (NOT)

FAIL

First rule is selfish.
Second rule is selfish.
Third rule is obvios and shouldn't even be a rule.
Fourth rule is a run-on sentence and that shouldn't be a rule.

Oh, and the title of your "against the clan and are not allowed to make death threats and cannot join" list makes no sense at all, and apparently you haven't been here long enough to make a clan because destroyer is on that list, so forget you.
i have no rules so shutup ^._.^ kitty

Lock this topic, I quit.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
About what?