Author Topic: Pretzelz Funeral  (Read 3586 times)

EDIT: Is it me or does this avatar derail every loving topic?

Who doesn't want to watch an old lady fall down her stairs?

Heres some things that can possibly prove this is fake. (I'm not taking sides.)
  • Why would an 8 year old go on pretzel's key after the OP says he died? Thats just wrong.
  • The OP flamed at us, which was totally uncalled for, he may be trying to make us believe something fake.
  • People are flaming, cursing, and doing whatnot on this video. Yes, thats a youtube video of the server.
Go ahead, watch the video. It's probably fake, like that time "The doctor" said he was gonna kill himself, when hes active and I saw him in a server after he says he was gonna commit Self Delete.

The entire thing is so obviously faked. Anyone who really believes this kid is one of the stupidest people to walk this earth.

You will be glad to know he/she is actually alive and now goes by the username Logical. And he played today.

Terribly sorry if it isn't fake in the end.
Regardless of any actual content from this particular topic, thank you for adding this. Too many go about so utterly convinced in their stance that they disregard any possibility of being wrong and insulting the pain of others.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:55:46 PM by The Titanium »

A gun, and my head come togeather... Self Delete by fall
(。◕‿◕。) rest in peice pretzels RIP (。◕‿◕。)

Regardless of any actual content from this particular topic, thank you for adding this. Too many go about so utterly convinced in their stance that they disregard any possibility of being wrong and insulting the pain of others.
the guy showed as playing today lol so there IS no possibility

Post a picture of his funeral handout.

That fits better.

i don't think he was using that avatar at the time

Logical... U faker...

oops sry for bumping...