Author Topic: Everyone's counting on me  (Read 23825 times)

Introduction
    Multivector calculus is of interest for modelling fluidic flow, gravitational fields, and so forth. The intention here is to provide a quick inroad into the subject rather than a full and formal presentation. For a rigourous approach, see Hestenes and Sobcyk.
    This document is still under revision. All suggestions, critique, or comment gratefully received.

This document assumes familiarity with Multivectors. Notations defined in that document are retained here. Note that we here use labels e1,e2,... to denote a typically fixed, "base", "universal", "fiducial" frame and hip  to denote tangent vectors. In much of the literature, ei   represent tangent or otherwise "motile" vectors while si or gi represent a "base frame" .
    This document makes extensive use of subscripts and superscripts to indicate dependencies usually "dropped" in conventional treatments and is, in consequnce, theoretically ambiguous. Does vip , for example, mean that vi is defined over or dependant on p , or that v is a function of ip? In practice, meanings will be clear in context.
    Tensors are traditionally a difficult concept but multivectors make them far easier to understand, manipulate, and generalise. They are fundamental to many applications so we address them here.

Notations
    Symbols such as J., J.,J., J., and J. are used variously in the literature for various "differentiating" operators. We will introduce the unorthodox notation Ðxa for the "directed" derivative with regard to a multivector parameter x in a particular multivector "direction" a, and use Ñ to denote the un-directed ("splayed") derivatives traditionally denoted J. or J. . We will typically use d or d to denote a small scalar and d to denote a 1-vector interpreted as a (possibly large) "displacement". We will sometimes use dx to denote a a small change in multi-vector parameter x when ambiguity with multiplication by a scalar d cannot arise.

what the forget this thread is still going

No shame, shame like a family
White trash hang from the christmas tree
Ghost dad, keeping the secrets and float the dead ones on
And I will never be good enough, quietly
And you will never be good enough just like me
And you will never be good enough
Never be good
So cute, look what the magazine
Big heart I wanna let it bleed
Ushers keeping the secrets, float the bodies on
And you will never be good enough just like me
And I will never be good enough
I will never be good enoughx3
You're born, death as a special interest
You're sins, death as a special interest
You're smile, death as a special interest
You're plans, death as a special interest
You're music, death as a special interest
You're first kiss, death as a special interest
You're grand kids, death as a special interest
You're secret, death as a special interest
You're tinny feet, death as a special interest
(death as a special interest)
You're family, death as a special interest
You're pretty eyes, death as a special interest
You're perfect teeth, death as a special interest
You're money, death as a special interest
You're someday, death as a special interest
You're parents, death as a special interest
You're perfect
Death as a special interest

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good stuff go౦ԁ stuff👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌stuff right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good stuff

Roses are red
Violets are blue
when you finally awake in bed
I will kill you >:)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
when you finally awake in bed
I will kill you >:)
violets are blue
roses are red
violence is through
for you are dead