Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1221322 times)

finished oreshura and it did its job as a filler but it could have been so much more if they didn't pull the whole "oh wait this is a harem show we gotta end like every other harem" suddenly. The mc does choose someone (which I like) but ehhhhhhhhh

only redeemable quality was the comedy imo

finished oreshura and it did its job as a filler but it could have been so much more if they didn't pull the whole "oh wait this is a harem show we gotta end like every other harem" suddenly. The mc does choose someone (which I like) but ehhhhhhhhh

only redeemable quality was the comedy imo

I miss Oreshura. Silver haired girl was so enjoyable to watch. I really loved her personality and the JJBA references.

I miss Oreshura. Silver haired girl was so enjoyable to watch. I really loved her personality and the JJBA references.

i agree, silver hair was an interesting character to experience beside the other cliches

i wish Fuyuumi (pink hair) would have won though

is shimoneta worth finishing

Like, 8? I don't remember.

Like, 8? I don't remember.
Alrighty then, if you sort of don't want to watch the last 4/5 episodes of Shimoneta, I can tell you what happens in the end.

Alrighty then, if you sort of don't want to watch the last 4/5 episodes of Shimoneta, I can tell you what happens in the end.

wait dont post it here i'm still planning on watching it

tbh i just want to see the white haired girl get forgeted

tbh i just want to see X get forgeted

this is generally my thinking when starting an anime

disapointed most of the time

tbh i just want to see the white haired girl get forgeted
If you highlight, you will get spoilers.

Well too bad, as even through the show's main focus is pretty much eechi, the closest you will see her get forgeted is a 2 second scene in the last episode where she attempts to do underwater 69 with the boy. As for the rest of the episodes, sure it includes eechi, but it's all about stopping this main villian and the show wants to make the main focus that instead.

finished a 13 episode long anime... instantly started reading the manga...... almost 100 chapters later...

DONE.

187 chapters DONE
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:04:21 AM by Waru »