Author Topic: I can't save anything  (Read 2471 times)

Yeah its me again but Im sorry my Blockland is just completely forgeted up for some reason

Anyways, whenever I save something, quit/disconnect, then re-host the save doesn't appear in my Saves List. Not to mention my server title always restarts to "Kitchen Freebuild" whenever I quite as well. Finally, I always seem to spawn in the same spot in the air, not if this matters.

have you tried reinstalling/deleting any add-ons you recently added?

do the saves show up in the saves folder?
are they able to be loaded before you quit/disconnect?

how many saves do you have in your saves folder? i remember weird things if there's too many

do the saves show up in the saves folder?
are they able to be loaded before you quit/disconnect?

If I were to go to ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Blockland/saves, only the jpeg appears. If I go through Documents/Blockland/Saves, nothing is there at all.

And no, after I save, the save doesn't appear at all

have you tried reinstalling/deleting any add-ons you recently added?

I think I deleted like Support_Render and Brick_2DMusic

how many saves do you have in your saves folder? i remember weird things if there's too many

I have 109 saves

are you on mac+steam?
I've heard that it has issues with the filepaths pointing to root instead of blocklands root
that's known to have issues, it may be trying to save the .bls to /saves instead of blockland/saves

are you on mac+steam?
I've heard that it has issues with the filepaths pointing to root instead of blocklands root
that's known to have issues, it may be trying to save the .bls to /saves instead of blockland/saves

Yes, I am mac + steam, but I also have a non-steam Alt

I have everything set to Read & Write so idk anymore

try making a /saves/ folder and see if BL can write to that
i'm curious if it is actually trying to use the root path instead of BLs root

Fortunately, I managed to fix my decals by doing who knows what, unfortunately, I tried
try making a /saves/ folder and see if BL can write to that
i'm curious if it is actually trying to use the root path instead of BLs root

and it didn't work

I looked into my new saves folder and here's what I found

I did two tests and only the jpeg seemed to have saved