Author Topic: skcuz inuzet - Metagaming on Tezuni's Prison  (Read 1172 times)

So Tezuni's prison escape has this rule

and then this dude shows up

ban this loser here's his ID

wtf there are 3 admins on there by the looks of it, they didn't do anything?

wtf there are 3 admins on there by the looks of it, they didn't do anything?
We were AFK at the time and nobody was notifying us of the incident. The moment that Dragonoid saw this topic he banned skcus.

We were AFK at the time and nobody was notifying us of the incident. The moment that Dragonoid saw this topic he banned skcus.
Oh okay

Sorry. When there is so much going on, it's hard to take note of these 'more minor' things. Although he meta gamed twice, he was pretty roostery about us admins accidentally missing him, so I temp banned him. I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again!
Ye.

We were AFK at the time and nobody was notifying us of the incident.
not gonna be rude or anything, but why are 3 admins on the server and all of them are afk? How are we gonna notify you of the problem if you aren't in game?

A bigger question is, why don't they have an AFK kicker script for kicking admins?

Well afk means away from keyboard so I assume they weren't at their computers. Sooo maybe you could ask for a few admins phone numbers or addresses so you can write a letter of your concerns.

The server automatically handles most instances of rule violations so admins can easily be afk for a portion of their time online with minimal consequences. This drama is actually evidence of that seeing how the user was banned within 10 min of this being posted.

A bigger question is, why don't they have an AFK kicker script for kicking admins?
double post sorry. But why would we? Tezunis staff like to hangout at the server and both solcialize and moderate so that would be a huge inconvenience

yeah honestly its not that big of a deal that the admins weren’t there in two seconds

hes banned now, its over