Author Topic: Apparently I'm an ignorant autistic buttstuff now.  (Read 5122 times)

little autistic stuff
- Dodger

he's handicapped
I don't like him.
- mrlolop

Cybertails needs to kindly kill himself.
Don't forgive him. He didn't do anything to deserve forgiveness.
- IkeTheGeneric

Cybertails is a total weeeeiiner
- Captain Crazy

Cyber is stupid.
And he should leave.
- shafin25

Both Rookie and Cybertails should be banned. Just sayin'.
You are loving annoying.
- Chrono

Wow you really are that ignorant. You're not helping at all. You're just pissed off that I said you had a crappy layout.
Ha ha. Great case! You deserve a medal!
Because you're an idiot. And the fact that you fail to understand sarcasm.
Also you're not really bugging me if that's what you're aiming for. I'm glad that you're making yourself look like a dumbass.
- keonesan

Cybertails, please go troll somewhere else
- masterockets

Hi guys
- EFG

In short, everyone is against me.
You are all butthurt over me splattering my opinion.
Yeah, go cry me a river
A big river.
A huge river.
A giant river...

Ok, a KAJILLINORMOUS river.

And if you simply tl;dr and targe at me, I'll crack your skull open with a frying pan.

Also, I've had eniugh of the ragestuff pointed at me. >:c

tl;dr You want more respect. Earn it by not being a stupid douchebag.

tl;dr You want more respect. Earn it by not being a stupid douchebag.

Oh I almost forgot...

inb4threadbackfire

Ok sorry for triple posting but this is what I can say.

To Whom It May Concern,

We don't hate you as a person. We all know you can be a really nice, cool guy but it's your ignorance that pisses us off. You always go around spreading your opinion like a religion and you stalk people when they piss you off. You also tend to stuffpost a lot when you fail to win an argument. If you acted more mature and stop holding grudges against people you would earn more respect.

Sincerly,
Keonesan

You are all butthurt over me splattering my opinion.

In 2008, I was constantly called an attention whore and a drama whore just because I wasn't to share what I thought. Some of the things I would say would be targeted at forum behavior and would be true, and people wouldn't like being exposed like that.

Ultimately, say what you think, and if someone else doesn't agree with it and can't think of anything better to do than make some unoriginal or brainless joke or randomly insult you, theres their problem.

In 2008, I was constantly called an attention whore and a drama whore just because I wasn't to share what I thought.

forget I need to read over my posts before I post.

In 2008, I was constantly called an attention whore and a drama whore just because I wasn't scared to share what I thought.

I think you are fine, Cybertails.
Good guy.

In 2008, I was constantly called an attention whore and a drama whore just because I wasn't to share what I thought. Some of the things I would say would be targeted at forum behavior and would be true, and people wouldn't like being exposed like that.

Ultimately, say what you think, and if someone else doesn't agree with it and can't think of anything better to do than make some unoriginal or brainless joke or randomly insult you, theres their problem.

We don't mind his opinion, it's when he acts as if it's pure fact and spreads it like a loving disease. He also just stuff posts a lot when he can't win an argument.

Once again, Cybertails another example of your ignorance was when I was willing to drop our stupid argument and act as civil men yet you continued to stalk me for about 2-3 days.

I have no problem with this guy as long as he makes no more of these topics

I thought you would never let the Atmosphir topic die :l

Im autistic, i agree with this topic.

i also have aspergeras

Forget to add: Im not lying