Author Topic: new clan spaicial  (Read 2956 times)

it will look like SPAIyournamehereCIAL benofdoom me and privet sam for my name it would be SPAIbenofdomCIAL my server is bens hotell

I'm not going to say anything mean, but everyone else will. Just a warning.

*says something mean.
are you trying to say special? because if you are that would confirm that you are in-fact "special".

Spacial is a new meme for bl forums

I lol'd so hard at this topic when I found out it wasn't a joke.

i was trying to start a clan come on you are mean at least give good ideas jerks  :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

Well names are always nice. Don't try to be to creative just pick something that sounds cool. You should try to get your own forums if you are serious about starting a real "clan".

forget all of you even if i get banned form this poast

Hey, I'm just trying to help. You can't blame the guys that posted above. There is a new clan every day. My advice to you is join one that is already well off, build up respect, then make your own. This way you are not the "noob" clan.

The least thing you could do is learn to spell at least slightly well.

Bump cause this was so funny I lol'd in my pants.

panda all of you even if i get banned form this poast

User was banned form this poast

:cookieMonster: