Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 35154 times)

Awesome job, Psp.

Acts like it isn't always.

Only kidding, thanks

These cars have brake lights... for the brakes they don't have.

These cars have brake lights... for the brakes they don't have.

Everyone feels your pain Kalph.

There's only 1 lap, which isn't even a lap...pointless.
That's not the whole addon.

make a tombstone at the edge of the road on the way to volcano island, and make a tombstone that when you click it, it says "here lies swollow's hopes and dreams"

I tried for like an hour and a half to get to that damn island, I died 14 times trying to get there

make a tombstone at the edge of the road on the way to volcano island, and make a tombstone that when you click it, it says "here lies swollow's hopes and dreams"

I tried for like an hour and a half to get to that damn island, I died 14 times trying to get there
some say his player still tries to reach the island today
also i told you so

Psp's Promotional Video

I recommended the music :D

Awesome job, Psp.
Page loss.

I want to share some driving tips with all you people, so listen up.

Quote from: Racerboy's Driving Tips
I like how this server is really illuminating to players the flaws in blockland physics that have been around since the beginning. Sure, you're going to crash and burn, but only the good, patient drivers are the ones that win...or known how to bump fenders well.

What I always do when racing is look ahead of me, not behind, and try to anticipate the accidents that might occur. You need to have an, "Oh look, a moron heading straight towards an idiot parked in the road! Better go right- oh wait, that's cutting it close...veer left!" kind of attitude. Always look to your left/right when making a pass or diving into a turn, but only for an instant. The beginning can be chaotic, so it is in your best interest to choose either an offensive or defensive tactic.

Only be on offense when you get a good starting position (slots 1-8). Try an get a good jump off the start, get ahead, and stay there. Don't take any risky shortcuts unless you REALLY need to, at the end if you know you're going to lose staying on-track.

Use defense when you get a poor starting position (12-20), as you take a slow and steady start just trying to avoid traffic and accidents. Sometimes this won't always work, but it's better to take a chance at safety in case the other drivers wreck. Stay away from the dreaded "ledges" and you should be fine. Be prepared to hit the brakes...because slowing down momentarily is much better than careening into the players wrecked up front.

Every slot in between is your choice. Also, don't be afraid to use your bumpers, that's what they're there for, but use them wisely! Such example would be, maybe, going into a turn where you are on the inside of another person and just lightly drift up into them in an attempt to get them to counter-steer, thus slowing them down...this can be quite difficult, but I have found vehicles such as the Le Mans to work well for this.

westcoast

Name: Swollow
ID: 6531
Adminned for nobot's death race, trustworthy member of community, ask pretty much anyone trustworthy I wouldn't do anything bad

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:13:47 AM by swollow »

Blockland1337

Name: Killer Dragger
ID: 17486
Why I want to be an admin: This server is GREAT, It'll be epic if I could record videos here and kick noobs if they've been idiotic.
Experience: I have a lot of great builds on Single Player, like a city with more than 9000 bricks. I've also been admins on some other servers, and as I said before I am a good video maker.
Note: I know I've been an idiot the past few hours, but I've learned my lesson after doing something.

Also, I probably will make a video if I DON'T get admin.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:35:43 AM by Blockland1337 »

Blockland1337

Why I want to be an admin: This server is GREAT, It'll be epic if I could record videos here and kick noobs if they've been idiotic.
Experience: I have a lot of great builds on Single Player, like a city with more than 9000 bricks. I've also been admins on some other servers, and as I said before I am a good video maker.
Note: I know I've been an idiot the past few hours, but I've learned my lesson after doing something.

Do not admin this guy. He's been spamming all day long, and really didn't even listen to admins when told to stop.

westcoast

Name: Swollow
ID: 6531
Adminned for nobot's death race, trustworthy member of community, ask pretty much anyone trustworthy I wouldn't do anything bad

likes batman and purple way too much

ontopic, if there's any server in the entire galaxy to discover blockland glitches in, it's this one.

Blockland1337

Uh... ok.