Author Topic: EKSI IMPOSTER OMFG  (Read 12349 times)

Die in a hole you homophobic forget. There's nothing wrong with having a different loveual preference aside from everyone else.
You do realize that disliking something and being afraid of something are two completely different concepts, right?

He never said he was afraid of gay people.

I don't mind if she dislikes homoloveuals, it's just the fact that she was blatant and just put it out there like it was fact. An opinion is like a snake; you can be proud to have it, just don't shove it down someone's throat. I apologize for replying like an enormous richardhead.

Die in a hole you homophobic forget. There's nothing wrong with having a different loveual preference aside from everyone else.
you're stupid

I don't mind if she dislikes homoloveuals, it's just the fact that she was blatant and just put it out there like it was fact. An opinion is like a snake; you can be proud to have it, just don't shove it down someone's throat. I apologize for replying like an enormous richardhead.
Maybe she was saying that it is a shame she can't have him as her own? A compliment instead of an insult...

Either way, you did jump the gun a bit. Clarify things first, then tell someone to die in a hole. 'Just a suggestion. :u

I thought from the post that it was pretty obvious that she was implying that she wanted Eksi and now since he's "gay" she can't have him

it's a joke, obviously, But still.

Die in a hole you homophobic forget.

wow somebodys off their medication LOL

I just wanna be a part of something so like forget you adz or eski am i cool now

I just wanna be a part of something so like forget you adz or eski am i cool now

Nope.

Quote from: Badspot
If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.

Nope.

You just bumped the topic from january

nice job you dumb forget

I reported him, hopefully something will be done.
If people were actually banned for bumping topics, hundreds of users would be banned.

I reported him, hopefully something will be done.
too short a bump to warrant a ban, but he's an idiot regardless.

on his first post too

Oops crap. :P I didn't read the date, only the 2012.

Sorry.

Oops crap. :P I didn't read the date, only the 2012.

Sorry.
How did you get to this topic if you didn't mean to?