Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2456600 times)

Hate to say it, but I'm done with TF2.  My interest started to wane with the absolute failure that was the EOTL update.  The horrid netcode that would sometimes have me land direct hits on enemies that did no damage, despite blood splatters appearing on them had already been picking away at my patience long before then.  The nail in the coffin was the subpar Smissmas update, that added three useless weapons and the unbalanced nightmare that was Mannpower.

Should have come to this conclusion sooner, before they rereleased the Strange Ullapool.  Could have gotten a lot of money if I had tried selling it sooner, only thing giving it value now is the Pro killstreak kit I had on it.  At least I'll have plenty of game buying money once all of my items sell on the market.

they had to change the way crits were calculated too (from hackers abusing sequence_number) however the new system sucks nuts and bugs out a lot because prediction errors

All I want is a strangifier for my bison.
Bison masterrace
every other soldier weapon is a CRUTCH
Bison is a TRUE soldiers weapon
they had to change the way crits were calculated too (from hackers abusing sequence_number) however the new system sucks nuts and bugs out a lot because prediction errors
so random crits sometimes just don't work now?
also another weird change is the impact sounds for most melees, they sound so off now.

Bison masterrace
Bison is a TRUE soldiers weaponso random crits sometimes just don't work now?
also another weird change is the impact sounds for most melees, they sound so off now.

Yeah noticed that yesterday

The new sounds are bad, why is there a meaty splat at the end if I'm smacking concrete? Sounds like all they did was some weird pitch shifting too. Anyway, here's a download for the original sounds for anyone that actually cares.

Old Melee Sound stuff.

Bison masterrace
Bison is a TRUE soldiers weapon

If I'm being completely honest I'd love a Soldier unlock that's basically just a beefed-up Bison as a primary.

If I'm being completely honest I'd love a Soldier unlock that's basically just a beefed-up Bison as a primary.
Cow Mangler.

please tell me someone else gets this.

how do people looking in a tf2 topic not get that

Hate to say it, but I'm done with TF2.  My interest started to wane with the absolute failure that was the EOTL update.  The horrid netcode that would sometimes have me land direct hits on enemies that did no damage, despite blood splatters appearing on them had already been picking away at my patience long before then.  The nail in the coffin was the subpar Smissmas update, that added three useless weapons and the unbalanced nightmare that was Mannpower.

Should have come to this conclusion sooner, before they rereleased the Strange Ullapool.  Could have gotten a lot of money if I had tried selling it sooner, only thing giving it value now is the Pro killstreak kit I had on it.  At least I'll have plenty of game buying money once all of my items sell on the market.

If I was any less of a fanatic about this game I'd probably be in the same boat

Unfortunately I know that when the Machina or Kritzkrieg are inevitably rereleased I'm going to keep on playing despite it really pissing me off, I should sell them before that time comes but I'm too much of a whore for stat tracking

Maybe I'll get lucky and they won't get that far, ha

If I had to be honest, I think investing money in strange weapons is a bad idea for reasons like that.  I've sold almost all my expensive strange weapons when I first saw things like the widowmaker re-crated.

I bought a slavaged crate 50 a long time ago and unboxed a strange disciplinary action
I didn't event care that its value was so low, I just wanted a cool strange weapon, and I got a hilarious melee wep that I use all the time on solly

Its currently sitting at 128 kills and 3870 teammates whipped.

I bought a slavaged crate 50 a long time ago and unboxed a strange disciplinary action
I didn't event care that its value was so low, I just wanted a cool strange weapon, and I got a hilarious melee wep that I use all the time on solly

Its currently sitting at 128 kills and 3870 teammates whipped.

I found a 60 awhile back and unboxed a Strange Fan O'War

It tracks kills

I have 6