Author Topic: so, one of the ear pieces of my earphones got stuck into my ear and i need help  (Read 2117 times)

this isn't a joke, i could lose hearing in my left ear.
[/Yquote] you can't lose hearing by that unless it punctures you ear drum or is a solid piece of rubber without a hole like an earbud...

you're talking about a rubber piece, right
like those apple earphones
no, i'm talking about etymotics.

damnit i shoulda mentioned that

jesus forget are these earphones specifically designed to deaf you
the normal earbuds with rubber caps are pretty loud but these look like you merged headphones with drills

jesus forget are these earphones specifically designed to deaf you
the normal earbuds with rubber caps are pretty loud but these look like you merged headphones with drills
they slide in commonly as well, usually I just have to pull them out but this case is different

How the forget do you... what the forget?

Ask someone with a steady hand to use a flashlight and some tweezers to grab it out.

this has happened to me, but with just 1 rubber piece of it
eh, you're gonna have to pick/wash, (depends on your earsize) it out. why the forget did you buy an etymotic?

edit - clearly this has happened more than once to not just you, you shouldn't have bought those.

(this isn't gore, its EDUCATIOOOOONNNNNN!)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:49:25 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

education gets really nasty at some points, yes.

Guys, he's using Etymotics. They have super long ear-pieces about 4 times longer that a normal earbud for a snug fit and bett noise blockage. It's not as easy to get you as you might think, and could actually damage his hearing if he's not careful.

use a toothpick. im serious, try it. just be super steady and careful. or maybe get a vacuum and put it up to your ear?

one time i got an airsoft bb stuck in my nose for like 2 days when i was 6 and it was the exact size of my nostril

Van Gogh it and cut off the ear