Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20126 times)

well that was a fine stuff-spewing

anyways uhh

flat

im sorry i guess

but i dont regret it and i never will

but uh

hope you didn't get suicidal thoughts

i will regret saying this tomorrow so savor it while it lasts

User was banned for this post

before you guys start celebrating like anyone won anything, all we've shown is that:

you gain nothing from baseless attacks and holding petty grudges, and you especially don't get anything from passive aggressive apologies.

before you guys start celebrating like anyone won anything, all we've shown is that:

you gain nothing from baseless attacks and holding petty grudges, and you especially don't get anything from passive aggressive apologies.
I'm not celebrating anything. I made this drama for the purpose of showing him what he's been doing wrong. It wasn't supposed to get him banned. However, I can see now that he's not gonna change. I'm glad he's gone.

you also gain nothing by pointless argument on the internet but lets not get into that

nice timestamps awesomebread, kochie and zan

what is this supposed to mean

Dig that hole deeper, maybe you'll find creative down there.

you also gain nothing by pointless argument on the internet but lets not get into that
touché

what is this supposed to mean
he was remarking on how fast people posted about creative being banned.

Dig that hole deeper, maybe you'll find creative down there.
all the forget he is saying is that yall posted 20 seconds away from each other stop reading into stuff so much lmao