Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 103762 times)

or is used to using modern hardware

Movies run at 24 FPS because they know no one can loving see past 30 anyways unless told it was 30 FPS.

There is no way you can just look at a game and start judging how many frame rates it has unless you're just loving bullstuffting.

Can you prove you can judge a game's framerates without something telling you what the framerates are? I don't think you loving can.

It has never ran 15 FPS for me on PS4.

As for 30 I can't tell the immediate difference between 30 and 60. You tell me you can tell the difference without the program telling you? Yeah okay lol.

Anyone that complains about 30 FPS is clearly self entitled.
Can you prove you can judge a game's framerates without something telling you what the framerates are? I don't think you loving can.

Everyone else and I can see the difference between 30 and 60 easily. We've known your eyesight sucks ever since you posted a picture of your "attractive looking" girlfriend.

You tell me you can tell the difference without the program telling you? Yeah okay lol.

Competitive FPS games are considered unplayable without at least 60 FPS you peasant. Say what you want about CoD at least it has a stable framerate.
http://30vs60.com/

Movies run at 24 FPS because they know no one can loving see past 30 anyways unless told it was 30 FPS.
My eyes see a difference between a 60 FPS youtube video and a 30 FPS youtube video

I don't know bro the 30 runs just as smooth as the 60.

Besides that's a loving gif file and not an accurate way to measure FPS.

There is no way you can just look at a game and start judging how many frame rates it has unless you're just loving bullstuffting.

it's actually pretty easy to tell lol

most people who aren't handicapped can do just that

We've known your eyesight sucks ever since you posted a picture of your "attractive looking" girlfriend.

0% chill 100% fire
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:50:57 PM by Frequency »

We've known your eyesight sucks ever since you posted a picture of your "attractive looking" girlfriend.
BTFO

The difference between 30 and 60 is very minimal. Incredibly minimal.

Not worth investing 500 dollars for better hardware, minimal.

Movies run 24FPS because it saves disc space allowing for more quality you handicap
You sound like the guy thats like "Hurr, human eyes cant see more than 10FPS xD"
NIGHT AND DAY

Your eyesight and reflex's are incredibly stuff then. Click the link http://30vs60.com/

in the video i linked the game crashes on ps4, which, along with them searching an hour for zinc, and the bad collision, and the noclip objects, and the no multiplayer, and the no space exploration, and the weird animals, made me not want to buy it lol.
also like what was previously stated, its less than release starbound but with 3x the pricetag

I don't know bro the 30 runs just as smooth as the 60.

Besides that's a loving gif file and not an accurate way to measure FPS.

So there's no difference and now there is? At least be consistent in your denial, man.

So there's no difference and now there is? At least be consistent in your denial, man.

There is no noticeable difference that would hinder your gameplay performance between 30 and 60.

You can still play a game fine with 30 FPS unlike a game with 15 FPS which is unplayable.

in the video i linked the game crashes on ps4, which, along with them searching an hour for zinc

I had a hard time looking for zinc too then I knew where to loving look.