Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 103204 times)

Would you say its close to subnautica then?
subnautica is fun and doesn't cost 60 dollars

do you even know anything about the game lol
No :cookieMonster:

I don't have $60 to spend on a horrible PC port nor the PS4 version that will be a lesser version of the PC version once the PC version gets all fixed up in some amount of days/months/years

I've so far watched Markiplier's hour long video, and Jacksepticeye's two current videos of it and Dunkey's video, so i saw about 4 different planets through Youtube videos, none of which have had water or the person re-shaping terrain

How advanced is the games creature AI? Will some species hunt in packs? Will they attack eachother? Hell will they attack the player? Of all the gameplay I've seen I haven't seen any animals attack the player.

not to ruin your fun guys but your modifications to the planet devolve after you leave

Proof? I was told it was permanent.

You're right, it was a mistake to let console players play their game. Should have been a 'decent platform' exclusive.

How advanced is the games creature AI? Will some species hunt in packs? Will they attack eachother? Hell will they attack the player? Of all the gameplay I've seen I haven't seen any animals attack the player.
I've seen a crab scorpion like creature attacking the player in a video once.

I've seen a crab scorpion like creature attacking the player in a video once.
I swear, if this game doesn't have giant enemy crabs, i'm sending 4chan to not recommend this game >:(((((

I can play an hour before the game stuffs hisself and drops to 5FPS

Noice

why did it go from mostly negative to mixed.

Proof? I was told it was permanent.
The dev said it himself but okay

Every starting planet seems to have one small creature that is always hostile, and appears out of buttforget nowhere to attack you.