Author Topic: Epicguy2004  (Read 3309 times)

Shouldn't this guy be banned?

I mean, isn't there still that rule that states you must be 13 or older to join the forums?

/support
user drama'd is a cigarette.

I mean, isn't there still that rule that states you must be 13 or older to join the forums?
Sadly that was removed a while ago

/support
It's honestly sad that he can't figure out the joke of anything.
That, and no one is going to make a loving asdfmovie comic. That stuff was good for 3 videos (probably 4)

I remember having conscious, actual memories in the year 2004. Man, I'm getting old.

/support.
its rare that begging gets you anything.

He's just a kid with an immature attitude and bad tastes in humor.  Just let him be and don't be starfishs to him.  If you want him to stop posting, it might be better just to not respond to him.

He's just a kid with an immature attitude and bad tastes in humor.  Just let him be and don't be starfishs to him.  If you want him to stop posting, it might be better just to not respond to him.
whoa there buddy remember this is the

whoa there buddy remember this is the

The vast majority of the forum was not starfishs until maybe a year and a half ago.  It's now mostly children with low self-esteem and punitive attitudes toward anyone they can bash for whatever reason they consider the other person to be less than them.  Back when I joined, it was a select few who were the particular starfishs who you just avoided.

Pretty sure it's not an official rule, I think it's just been a sort of unwritten rule written by the community that you shouldn't post if you are under the age of 13.

Pretty sure it's not an official rule, I think it's just been a sort of unwritten rule written by the community that you shouldn't post if you are under the age of 13.
It has been enforced at one point I heard, though.