Author Topic: Make Eventing Great Again (Update)  (Read 35355 times)

hrm
ok alright I take back some of what I said
it's actually not too bad client-sided, it has some good features that can help things
but the fact that it doesnt save to the server ruins it

ok alright I take back some of what I said
it's actually not too bad client-sided, it has some good features that can help things
but the fact that it doesnt save to the server ruins it
it does if the server has the mod enabled

the fact is unless the server has some script that saves the data stored to the brick, saving it to the brick is futile. another problem is even sending the data over - without a hook on the server end there's no way to make sure the brick gets assigned the variables that save the formatting.

Love it!!!

Who else thinks this should have been default wayyyyy long ago?

You should actually use "Make Eventing Great Again" as your official name for this mod, fantastic acronym!

M.E.G.A.

it does if the server has the mod enabled
no?
if I go into singleplayer with the mod enabled, I'm able to use the add-on normally but when I try to save the build and reload it, the extra parameters are gone

that's a problem with single player that needs to be fixed

no?
if I go into singleplayer with the mod enabled, I'm able to use the add-on normally but when I try to save the build and reload it, the extra parameters are gone
that's a problem with single player that needs to be fixed
It's not a bug, it's that I didn't feel like completely rewriting the blockland build save format.
It's possible to do though I feel like it'd introduce more problems than it'd solve.

Anyway the add-on works the same on single player servers as dedicated servers.

Can you make bots great again plsssssssssssssssssssssssssas sssdsdsssuishuss99ss9isspspos ossopsosklj;uslksuijsoid;jasfuiqwfiwfuwqeguk,qwedjrfstetdngwkswfwaewesdafjkhjkterwsfd

Can you make bots great again pls
This

GreekBots was so good, but the years of updates wore away its's reliability and stability until now, it no longer functions at all.

GreekBots best feature, was bot control, but the issue with that is that if you killed yourself with your bot, you would crash. This is a Blockland Issue.