Author Topic: Soccer Players/Youth Referees Only - Ref-In-Training Help  (Read 828 times)

Mine hurt for a day.

I only have to wear mine at night though B)
topic changed BUB

afaik the 9/10 age group matches dont get most technical fouls.

afaik the 9/10 age group matches dont get most technical fouls.
In my rec. league, most of them apply. We must enforce passback, offside violations, dangerous play, preventing goal keeper to release the ball, and impeding an opponent (I think it means talking to them/taunted them). Goalies can hold the ball as long as necessary (they get a yellow if they purposely hold onto it). 9/10 games don't allow punting or drop-kicks, though.

bump bump bump jesus christ guys save me

When I was in year 4-6 I used to be the referee of most soccer/football games, To be honest its a living hell because there's always twats who come shouting at you. The only time to pull out yellow and red cards is mainly tackles, I suggest you have a little note-pad and pen when you are ref so you can write down what each player has done wrong, mainly for fouls.

bump bump bump jesus christ guys save me

Is this for community service for a class in school?

Is this for community service for a class in school?
No, it is a job that gives me $$$$$.

When I was in year 4-6 I used to be the referee of most soccer/football games, To be honest its a living hell because there's always twats who come shouting at you. The only time to pull out yellow and red cards is mainly tackles, I suggest you have a little note-pad and pen when you are ref so you can write down what each player has done wrong, mainly for fouls.
Yeah, the only things that really require a red card is spitting and beating the stuff out of someone.

No, it is a job that gives me $$$$$.
Yeah, the only things that really require a red card is spitting and beating the stuff out of someone.

And a dangerous tackle (like a leg or ankle breaker), and continued use of bad language.