Author Topic: Boat model  (Read 3582 times)

Hello.

I have scripted a boat, but i need a model. Its OK for me if its just a simple like this:

(10 sec paint drawing, lol.)

I would be very happy if someone did it today or in the weekend. Thanks to everyone.

Here is what I cooked up in about 10 mins.
If you want any changes tell me, if you think it's fine also tell me and I'll give it to you in .obj format, no joints, I don't know how to work milkshape, sorry.

Would making it float on the water be a challenge? I'm not good at modding so I'm just asking.

BS told us that all we had to do was change the jihad-carpet's script a little bit.

BS told us that all we had to do was change the jihad-carpet's script a little bit.

Or the horse script, he even told us what exactly to change in it.

it should be a "bloko" version of the little lego row boat

it should be a "bloko" version of the little lego row boat

I don't know how the lego row boat looks like.

Try something like this:
http://www.defenselink.mil/transformation/images/photos/2006-06/Hi-Res/060528-N-3392B-016.jpg
Click link, pix to big.

Just make it yellow, there are lego boats that look like this.

Here is the boat as of now, I also added the license plate which is on almost every vehicle  :cookieMonster:
The boat has slight alighment issues though which I was not able to fix, such as the crooked license plate, and the board itself is very slightly off.
You can fix it if you want, and feel free to make any changes, just please give credit.

Here is the .obj
http://www.mediafire.com/?cg2tydt8mzx
Here is a pic:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:02:52 PM by Spartan300 »

If the cylinders where a blocky that modle would be good for blockland, i know its not hard to make it blockly in Anim8or though.

If the cylinders where a blocky that modle would be good for blockland, i know its not hard to make it blockly in Anim8or though.

But than it wouldn't look like a boat anymore...
It would look too odd.

Not cubes, like octagon's. Look @ Kajes Cylinders. Thats what i mean xD

Not cubes, like octagon's. Look @ Kajes Cylinders. Thats what i mean xD
I still think it would look odd =/

heres a boat I modeled for nitramtj, once he finishes coding it I'm making a better one.

and you might remember the boat I made for bleh