Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 49991 times)

So tell people to stop using similar common avatar combinations?

Also tell people to stop using the same armor?

It's relevant because I got banned for killing someone who looked like my previous attacker but wasn't.
There's a thing called ask who they are, and if they don't comply with commands such as "Reveal yourself or face the consequences." You can then down them if they don't comply and force them to do other things to get a little thing called payback. It's really simple, if you'd just read the rules you wouldn't still be banned.

K so you're telling me to go against basic instinct and survival. These guys mugged me, left me for dead and had me tied up. I survived.

I want revenge on them, better go up to them politely and calmly tell them that I am about to engage in combat to get my vengeance!

What kind of roleplaying is this?

So the concept of stealth and being subtle does not exist in this server is what you're telling me.

As evident with the stuffty pick pocket system. I'm forced to announce I have to mug someone 100% of the time because I am not allowed to quietly pick pocket them without alerting attention to myself.

There's a thing called ask who they are

No that's called a good way of getting yourself killed. You don't announce your attacks when you're trying to be sneaky.

It's hilarious that a 26 year old man is still this salty about a ban that was so long ago

A ban that shouldn't have happened.

No that's called a good way of getting yourself killed. You don't announce your attacks when you're trying to be sneaky.
I said to ask who they are, I never said to announce that you were attacking them. Read more carefully

I said to ask who they are, I never said to announce that you were attacking them. Read more carefully

Ask who they are while I'm trying to sneak up on them, great idea.

"Hey are you the guy that attacked me? You are? I'm going to kill you now!"

You should have told me from the loving start being stealthy is not allowed.

do you not understand the simplicity of asking someone for their name

Do you not understand the simplicity of trying not to get killed by using stealth?

If you give your opponent the opportunity to kill you, you'll lose every loving time.

Did you get any further with your medieval rp tony? Or is it still just the status of you that sadly says "Remember me"?

Did you get any further with your medieval rp tony? Or is it still just the status of you that sadly says "Remember me"?

I'm busy hanging out with Alan Resnick.

Tony I just want to say this but you clearly don't like the server and half the time you're trying to get banned from it, why do you still care about it?

Tony I just want to say this but you clearly don't like the server and half the time you're trying to get banned from it, why do you still care about it?
you clearly don't like the server
why do you still care about it?

almost as if he's telling us something....