Poll

Which do you like better: Unlimited lives, or rounds with one life each.

No rounds / unlimited lives
12 (36.4%)
Rounds with one life each
21 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Summer camp roleplay server! (new build + script) (42 player reccord)  (Read 7047 times)

I get that.

Though, the guards just go into the bunks, mass kill people.

One told everyone to get in the showers, and killed people who didn't.

Then he threw a grenade in the showers.
I'm surprised people went to a konzentration kamp and expected to be treated well.

This looks nice!

Uhh....

For a better future in an alliance with Fire.

It needs some Jewish stars of David.

When will the server be back up?

When will the server be back up?
Soon I guess.
I was doing other stuff.
The script should only take a second.

Make a feature which would allow us to choose the team we wanted to be on.

Make a feature which would allow us to choose the team we wanted to be on.
Then everybody would be on the "winning" team. And by winning I mean whatever team wasn't being spawnkilled

Guys, guess what.
SERVER IS UNLOCKED
Join if you want.

Dren, please run the server 24/7 so I can play it in the morning too.

Due to popular request I added an anti-freekill script!
There are also now officers (the teams are now guards and campers) that spawn with a special yellow key!

A note on the anti-freekill script:

Guards are never invulerable, campers spawn invulerable.
You lose this invulerability once you either:
a. Pick up a gun or key
b. Attack a guard
And you stay like this until you die, even if you drop your guns. (this is intentional)
There is one exception:
The pickaxe.
The pickaxe does not count as a weapon, and you can be invulerable with it, until you attack a guard with it, then you lose the invulerability.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:10:31 PM by DrenDran »

Being an administrator and player of this server, i'd like to just put here that I may not be on Blockland for a time, since I play every now and then, so yeah. Also, this seems more of a TDM than an RP, so i'd suggest making weapons a lot harder to find, rather than just putting the weapons with the prisoners.

And also i'm bugged by how the guard's skin looks like a hobo.

Being an administrator and player of this server, i'd like to just put here that I may not be on Blockland for a time, since I play every now and then, so yeah. Also, this seems more of a TDM than an RP, so i'd suggest making weapons a lot harder to find, rather than just putting the weapons with the prisoners.

And also i'm bugged by how the guard's skin looks like a hobo.
We're starting to do serious changes to how the game is played, including hand selecting guards from a skype call of administratiors, and limiting this number of guards to very low, while also making weapons more difficult for prisioners to get.

This isn't any fun anymore. I wish it was the old way. I don't even want to be on the server anymore.

The server is terrible now, all the guards do is freekill you for any little thing, the guys in the skype call are a load of starfishs. Nobody can be controlled, and this is a server I advise people should stay away from.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:08:20 AM by HellHound »

This isn't any fun anymore. I wish it was the old way. I don't even want to be on the server anymore.

The server is terrible now, all the guards do is freekill you for any little thing, the guys in the skype call are a load of starfishs. Nobody can be controlled, and this is a server I advise people should stay away from.
You complained and begged for guard in the skype call for 5 minutes, then called it stupid because you couldn't play properly.