Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 144894 times)

dayum Eksi, dat's a nice island o,o gonna upload that save whenever you got it finished?

probably, yes.

-pic-
That looks great! Nice use of the bricks. Mind if I use one of those screenshots to show what can be done with the bricks (and give you credit of course)?

-pic-
Where you get this prints?
That's part of a new print pack I'm working on for my new decoration brick pack. The prints aren't finalized though.

Gsf, do all of those things. Can you also make a slope that's upsidedown?
I suggest Highways as well?
Inverted bricks are coming, and I'll see about the highways.

That looks great! Nice use of the bricks. Mind if I use one of those screenshots to show what can be done with the bricks (and give you credit of course)?
Thanks, and yes.

I came when it was still all white.

probably, yes.

now only if we had a land generator as epic as this

What happened to all those other bricks that were listed as coming soon on the OP before? Are you still going to make those?

What happened to all those other bricks that were listed as coming soon on the OP before? Are you still going to make those?
his getting there i asume

angled:
10°
18°
25°
30°
45°
45/25°
65°
72°
80°

his getting there i asume
They are already done, but instead of having 10 separate packs, I divided them into only two: basic and inverted. Both packs will contain Steep, Full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4-scaled bricks. I just need to make sure there are no more issues before I release them.

-snip-
I was using the NES print pack to re-create NES levels in a 3D form using these bricks and now I cant because you can't use all prints on these bricks.

I had to disable using all prints because it would eventually overwhelm the prints menu (especially with future print packs I'm planning to release). It's easy to make other prints work with this though; just rename them from Print_"Ratio"_"Name" to Print_ModTer_"Name".

Edit: I'll put up a poll to see what everyone prefers, because more than one person has requested this.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:40:11 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

Ghost...i love these bricks.
can anyone build on them without trust?
or do they require build trust?