Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread V2  (Read 30714 times)

I can't right now but I'm really hoping some kind of Animal Crossing gaming frenzy revival occurs because I feel like I'm beating a dead horse whenever I update the OP daily ;-;

I haven't yet but I'll eventually add everyone on the friends list to my 3DS

I returned from the Kalos region yesterday and played Animal Crossing New Leaf again. To my surprise, only one of my villagers had moved out and I didn't even like that one, so that's pretty cool I guess.

Sadly, I had to leave 1 day later to the Pi'illo Island region.

happy pyro iii day
yay
I returned from the Kalos region yesterday and played Animal Crossing New Leaf again. To my surprise, only one of my villagers had moved out and I didn't even like that one, so that's pretty cool I guess.

Sadly, I had to leave 1 day later to the Pi'illo Island region.
Since it came out yesterday I was thinking of moving on to uhh wherever bravely default takes place in
but i'll always be thinking of vensgard

won the fishing tourney. yay.

finally got this today, already payed off the tent

why is snowman so creepy now

congrats you won a bingo
here is your prize
TRANSFORMS INTO SNOWBOT AND BLASTS A BEAM OF ICE DESTROYING THE CITY TREE
anyway do you have your code?

lylylylyl furrie

plsdonthurtmeimjoking

none of my rocks have ores :c

none of my rocks have ores :c

Every day there's a random rock spawned somewhere with an ore inside it. With the Silver Shovel, there's also a chance that money rocks will contain ores instead.

So yeah, I had one entire closet section of ores saved up for when Re-Tail would pay extra for them. A few days ago I decided to start playing again and it was exactly that day. Lucky as hell. Made loadsa emone.

i found one and a ruby came out yay

give me all your fruits

somebody should open their gate.

heh already got 10k on hra score with the full set of ice furnature

give me a watering can im at 91% rating
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:44:05 AM by snot2 »