Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 579045 times)

Whenever I collect some junk items for decoration like a toy rocket or blast radius board game after awhile they either move on their own or sink into the ground. It's pissing me off, they need to fix this. Some people like collecting items for decoration instead of scrap.
That can be remedied with this mod in which it's current state actually includes place-able toy rockets and Blast Radius: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4270/?

Can't see this isn't default.

I had to download a darker night mod. It's so bright at night I can't even tell if my light is on or not.
One of my favourite mods, makes me actually reconsider going outside at night.

That can be remedied with this mod in which it's current state actually includes place-able toy rockets and Blast Radius: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4270/?

Can't see this isn't default.
Great, now my comfy pillows won't be knocked to the floor.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:16:53 PM by Cybersix »

Is there a mod that makes pre-war money not junk? Because I hate accidentally using something really valuable as bedding for my ungrateful settlers :(

I've encountered more immortal NPCs in Fallout 4 than I have in NV. I'm not talking about companions, neither.

god i cannot get over how much i love the fact that the MIRV is just a bunch of mininukes welded together

Is there a mod that makes pre-war money not junk? Because I hate accidentally using something really valuable as bedding for my ungrateful settlers :(
you could just sell it all before using a workshop thing, or stick it in a container

god i cannot get over how much i love the fact that the MIRV is just a bunch of mininukes welded together

I don't know, I think NV handled it better.

helmet vision is loving annoying why would you want that

Something something casuals, something something, fallout 2, something, Bethesda is the devil

Anyone else finding settlements pointless? Unlike in the new metal gear if your fort is attacked you'll lose resources and men will die.

In Fallout 4 settlers can't be killed by raiders, you lose no resources and there is no point to personally defend a settlement.

If anything you benefit from being attacked because you get to collect loot from the corpses. So it's literally best to have as low defense as possible.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:39:00 AM by Lord Tony® »

Settlements are great because you can do what you want with them, and they can get you a hefty sum of caps as well.

Settlements are great because you can do what you want with them, and they can get you a hefty sum of caps as well.

Besides from that there is no point to defend them, as I said. Since settlers can't die from raiders you just have to arm them a tooth pick and they will be fine. You literally don't need to make sure they have any good gear or weapons.

Real step back from how forts work in Metal Gear.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:45:39 AM by Lord Tony® »

Attackers can destroy your stuff IIRC.

Also does anyone know how to find the fusion cores in Kellogg's house? I can't find them anywhere.

Attackers can destroy your stuff IIRC.

It takes like 2 seconds for it to automatically fix itself. I'm not exaggerating on this one
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:53:14 AM by Lord Tony® »

Since settlers can't die from raiders you just have to arm them a tooth pick and they will be fine.
Settlers can die if you don't go to the settlement to help them.

I have to say some of the best character voice lines are from pacifying non-human enemies