Author Topic: Dream Megathread  (Read 4961 times)

It's quite tiring really.

Good thing you're sleeping.

I wish I could go lucid more often. I've only had one lucid dream, and then when I woke up from it, I wanted to go back to it, and wound up getting stuck in sleep paralysis.

First time for both, and I think it happened in the wrong order.

Good thing you're sleeping.

I wish I could go lucid more often. I've only had one lucid dream, and then when I woke up from it, I wanted to go back to it, and wound up getting stuck in sleep paralysis.

First time for both, and I think it happened in the wrong order.
It's so easy, you people are really over thinking it.

It's so easy, you people are really over thinking it.

A. I'm not "you people".

B. If it's so easy, tell me how to do it, you lovey bastard.

A. I'm not "you people".

B. If it's so easy, tell me how to do it, you lovey bastard.
I was referring to you and everyone ever who over thinks lucid dreaming. And there's no exact technique, the only thing i can really say is just do it.

You just, like, do it. It's hard to explain, but it's a mindset.

I was referring to you and everyone ever who over thinks lucid dreaming. And there's no exact technique, the only thing i can really say is just do it.

You just, like, do it. It's hard to explain, but it's a mindset.

A. I'm not over thinking lucid dreaming. Don't apply your opinions to people.

B. Not everyone can "just do" something. Don't apply your opinions to people.

C. Not everyone has your mindset. Don't apply your opinions to people.

A. I'm not over thinking lucid dreaming. Don't apply your opinions to people.

B. Not everyone can "just do" something. Don't apply your opinions to people.

C. Not everyone has your mindset. Don't apply your opinions to people.
And here we go with the opinions argument. Well, i knew if i posted in this topic someone would pull that card. I'm just going to avoid this topic for the rest of it's existence now.

I had a weird dream in elementary school where I had the ability to use the force. But the force could only make the papers stapled to the walls act as if something is blowing them.

Oh my goodness, dreams are just so weird aren't they?

people don't really control their dreams at all
Sometimes I realise that I'm dreaming and it's not real, and then I can do whatever I want until I wake up, so fun.

people don't really control their dreams at all

Okay, that's totally incorrect, unless you're only referring to it in "regular" dream context.

What's weird is that your dreams... you don't make them up. It is like a randomly generated place your brain made without even thinking.