Author Topic: everyone on forums agaisnt me?  (Read 6648 times)

No okay I hated Spencer with his old account but this is just getting out of hand. His old account was banned, and he hasn't done ANYTHING with his new account. Will you richard-wads just lay off?

No okay I hated Spencer with his old account but this is just getting out of hand. His old account was banned, and he hasn't done ANYTHING with his new account. Will you richard-wads just lay off?
im  not A richard-wad

Lol cool kids. I don't like spencer for what he did to big bad jellyfish is that a problem?

Actually yes it is. I see you're being handicapped on purpose here. Your logic follows "he likes what i dont like! behead him!" You are literally flaming him because he likes a rapper that you think sucks. I still see no reason to why you're here, at all. Please forget off, troll.

im  not A richard-wad

Yes you are:

I'm against u
Because your a dumbforget
And the most stupid person I ever heard
And so on...
Spencer no one loves you.
You shouldn't make this topic.
Your in deep stuff.
You shouldn't came back.
I'm tiired of your stuff.
I'm done here.

Yes you are:

Okay, Sorry for that post but I type like that
Sorry man.
Not really but okay.

Actually yes it is. I see you're being handicapped on purpose here. Your logic follows "he likes what i dont like! behead him!" You are literally flaming him because he likes a rapper that you think sucks. I still see no reason to why you're here, at all. Please forget off, troll.
Why am I being called out here if I'm doing the least of the problem?

Sorry man.
Not really but okay.

Can you please just go away.

Why am I being called out here if I'm doing the least of the problem?
Because you're being a douchebag for no good reason. What's even worse here is how ignorant you are about your doings. You are equally at fault here, all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut and had to join in.

Sorry man.
Not really but okay.

Please stop and smarten up. Go somewhere else if you can't behave like a normal human being.

Please stop and smarten up. Go somewhere else if you can't behave like a normal human being.
  I try my best.

spencer has been nothing but stupid in all of his time here
he is undeserving of anything along the lines of basic respect, so logically when one has deal with him it makes sense to treat him like the garbage he is

Maybe if he's going to hide that he's himself he shouldn't announce that he's on the Forums again and he shouldn't use the same avatar?
Also

The avatar was a stupid move I have to admit, but he didn't announce he was on the forums, apart from his "Hi I'm new" thread which was him trying to make a new identity, until Badspot found out and you guys went head on at war because... whatever you real reason is. He was forced into admitting he was Spencer with all the hate and is now being hated even more. Also when you said that he could've just told us he changed, well he couldn't. As you see his plan was going fairly well under his new identity, he then gets caught and has no time to make a real response and is hated to the point where he enters an egomaniac defense system. This whole argument is just pointless, I suggest just laying off of it, it's not doing you any good or Spencer in terms of reputation.

By the way sorry for taking so long to reply. I missed your post.

This whole argument is just pointless, I suggest just laying off of it, it's not doing you any good or Spencer in terms of reputation.

By the way sorry for taking so long to reply. I missed your post.
Oh fine.

Spencer's new account hasn't spewed any bullstuff (besides his facade stunt) that he did on his old account. The only ones creating problems here are the ones who are blindly hating him.

Spencer's new account hasn't spewed any bullstuff (besides his facade stunt) that he did on his old account. The only ones creating problems here are the ones who are blindly hating him.
You're acting like the stuff he can't be held accountable to for stuff he did on another account. He's the same guy, the same stuff.