Poll

Helicopters

Yes
47 (68.1%)
No
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Reinforcements' Trench Wars - V2.31  (Read 20213 times)

Well, I'm sure that can be fixed. If not, removed.

I find it absurd that people exploit bugs for their own gain, rather than being responsible and letting everyone know about them.
It BETTER BE. Rein still hasn't done anything about the Auto Shotty despite the ingame removal vote.

There are currently THREE, count em THREE, jet players on Green team running around Purple base and spawnkilling everyone. Commander Nick, BlackPhantom, and Martyn. They can jump over all fortifications, and it's impossible to keep them out. They can jet to increase SIDEWAYS movement speed, allowing them to return and cross the map within ten seconds of dying. It's ridiculous.

Oh, and Sleven is abusing invincibility glitch, according to Crown and Commander Nick.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:27:12 PM by YourBuddyBill »

Rein still hasn't done anything about the Auto Shotty despite the ingame removal vote.

What's the deal with the Auto Shotgun?

What's the deal with the Auto Shotgun?
Spammy, laggy, and overpowered, there was a vote to remove it on the server and 10 yes 2 no

Spammy, laggy, and overpowered, there was a vote to remove it on the server and 10 yes 2 no

I figured that was the basis for it's attempted removal.

And seeing the new material you just posted, looks like Reinforcements needs to break out a V3 for his Trench Wars, seeing as there is a lot to update. :/

Could you add OnVehicleEnterZone ---> player kill and vehicle respawn to all the walls to avoid the killing in the spawn?

Also can speedy players get their falling damage turned off? Sometimes I die from walking into a wall.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:47:17 PM by Crøwn »

There's a problem, yes. Pointblank explosions, and vehicle damage from hang gliders, and even magnum knockback damage can all apply in the spawn. Needs fixing.

Also, the ducks eyenode is outside the collision box and chrismash (id 37712) keeps glitching through walls deliberately and shooting people from inside (getting through with jeeps or hanggliders). Get an admin. NOW.

Either that or get some more admins who can watch the server at more hours.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:49:53 PM by YourBuddyBill »

Man, stuff is just goin' down.

I can't go on, I am grounded and am sneaking on the computer :C

I can't go on, I am grounded and am sneaking on the computer :C

You have let down your fellow comrades.

Oh dang, I'll be right over.

Sorry awesome new RPG, looks like you've been delayed.

A totally off-topic message:

Can't wait to get the Military Rifle. I, pardon me, kick ass with that rifle.

how to win:
1. buy fuel jets
2. buy a rifle or an auto shotgun
3. fly over to the other base
4. jet around while shooting
5. never think about using the fuel jets for their intended purpose

how to cheat:
1. buy fuel jets
2. buy a rifle or an auto shotgun
3. fly over to the other base
4. jet around while shooting
5. never think about using the fuel jets for their intended purpose