Author Topic: Eventh grader threatens to jump me wat do  (Read 9098 times)

He threAtened me on facebook, screenshot proof, I'm good friends with the head of gang activity cop bro.  He'd get arrested.

You guys are 13. Nobody is going to be arrested.

Just tell the school principal and they'll handle it. His parents will be contacted and it probably won't go any further than that. What do 13 year olds enjoy, video games? I'm sure he'll have those taken away for a week. That will suuuuure ruin his life alrighty.

Uh, no. That's not how that works. At worst he'll get detention or a stern talking to or some stuff. You can't be arrested under the age of 18.

Also no, you won't break any bones. By that I mean neither of you are capable of that.This, essentially.You can't be arrested for anything under the age of 18, save for federal offenses and felonies like grand larceny and murder. (And even then you're not arrested, you'll be put in the juvenile corrections system)
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/virginia-beach-va/TUBRE2DRNFTM3B5S3

A common misconception with people is the terms "detain" and "arrest". The kid was detained, underage kiddies cannot be arrested, they aren't bound by adult criminal proceedings.

I believe you think getting arrested is the same thing as going to jail - it's not. He was probably fined (read: slapped on the wrist) and it'll go on his record (read: probably not).

A common misconception with people is the terms "detain" and "arrest". The kid was detained, underage kiddies cannot be arrested, they aren't bound by adult criminal proceedings.

damnit yuki

I believe you think getting arrested is the same thing as going to jail - it's not. He was probably fined (read: slapped on the wrist) and it'll go on his record (read: probably not).

damnit yuki
no I know what being arrested is prick, I just wAnt the best way to - forget it.  Ignoring you from here out.

Stop talking like you're better then everyone else. Everyone's got to be sick of it, everytime I hear your name mentioned by anyone but CC or Magick it's negative, and they're usually nice people anyways. You're 14, maybe 15 and you think that everyone younger than you is an underaged kiddy and should go back to class. Learn to respect other people you moron.

no I know what being arrested is prick, I just wAnt the best way to - forget it.  Ignoring you from here out.
Stop talking like you're better then everyone else. Everyone's got to be sick of it, everytime I hear your name mentioned by anyone but CC or Magick it's negative, and they're usually nice people anyways. You're 14, maybe 15 and you think that everyone younger than you is an underaged kiddy and should go back to class. Learn to respect other people you moron.

You're wrong and it's frustrating you. I understand. Go tell on your buddy and we'll be here when you want a real conversation.

Go to bed kid.

I'm pretty sure Yuki is 18+, and I find your statement very contradicting.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:58:05 AM by Sarge »

Eh... you talk about respecting others and call him a moron.

You're 14, maybe 15 and you think that everyone younger than you is an underaged kiddy and should go back to class. Learn to respect other people you moron.

And you're what 11, maybe 12 and think that everyone who disagrees with you is a disrespectful moron.

And you're what 11, maybe 12 and think that everyone who disagrees with you is a disrespectful moron.
.Did you read the topic? We've been over this, I'm 14 on April 11th.  Dunka dunka. He's not disagreeing, he's just being an starfish "go back to class kiddy"?  This topic isn't about yuki though, enough about that eh?

I'm pretty sure Yuki is 18+, and I find your statement very ironic.
I always hear he is like fourteen, And how would that be ironic? I understand where you're coming from, it just doesn't work.  He's a general douchebag who seems to lack social skills or is intentionally hateful.  I don't look down apon younger people and say "go back to class and learn kiddy" ect.   Also I'm on an iPod.   So typing is kinda stuff.

blablabla I'm better than you blabla whatever yuki is a meanie face blablabla

I think yuki is just trying to tell you you're stupid, honestly. Maybe I'm wrong.

regardless, would you like me to spell it out for you?

s t u p i d

I always hear he is like fourteen, And how would that be ironic? I understand where you're coming from, it just doesn't work.  He's a general douchebag who seems to lack social skills or is intentionally hateful.  I don't look down apon younger people and say "go back to class and learn kiddy" ect.   Also I'm on an iPod.   So typing is kinda stuff.
He owns a gun, and I respect him very much because his arguments are logical. Plus, you are a kid. You're in middle school.

I find everyone of Yuki's arguments to be extremely logical, and the other person always ends up losing.

That's just me. He's smarticle