Author Topic: Version 20... Where are you!?  (Read 3963 times)

I hope badspot is working on version 20.

No.

When it cumscomes, it comes.

I hope badspot is working on version 20.
i sure hope he would be it's not like he has a bunch of other games he works on :I

He's making V20 on GIF Paper.

i sure hope he would be it's not like he has a bunch of other games he works on :I
Because he wants to sit at a computer working on a game for a bunch of children all day.
He's making V20 on GIF Paper.
O u.

Think of it this way, the longer it takes, the more likely he's working on something big. Of course, who knows.

Think of it this way, the longer it takes, the more likely he's working on something big. Of course, who knows.
Or that he's being a normal human being.

Exactly.

He deserves to be one.

Long time can mean 3 thigns
A. Huge update with a fun new feature
B. A lot of bug fixes that don't really need to be updated right away so hes waiting till he has tons of bugs fixed
C. There isn't really much to update and hes off being normal somewhere (but that's not likely  :cookieMonster: )

Does he have a "dayjob" so to speak that doesn't have to do with game development?

Does he have a "dayjob" so to speak that doesn't have to do with game development?
No, he used to work at Garage Games, but now this is his only source of income.

No, he used to work at Garage Games, but now this is his only source of income.

You sure? I thought he might have another job...

I havent really noticed any bugs recently.. Or in a long time for that matter.