Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16805 times)

my strategy is 'shoot the gun'
-------------------------------------
anyways /support
this just sounds stupid to begin with , "war" really, and uh yeah everything else people said about their server

Well dataproxy is no longer the leader of the nexus.

Based on Hulk Hogan's Matchup, I lost the fight. A deal is a deal.

I resign from my post as leader, and passing the role to Nova Flare Emperor Q.  

Based on Hulk Hogan's Matchup, I lost the fight. A deal is a deal.

I resign from my post as leader, and passing the role to Nova Flare Emperor Q.  
I thought dming clans were supposed to be good at dming

I thought dming clans were supposed to be good at dming
he was utterly destroyed twice

he was utterly destroyed twice
I even had lowered health on the second fall because of the damage he done on the first fall.

The Nexus is an insult to clans everywhere

absolutely crushed by the HULKAMANIAC!!

Please head over to our topic, I have made an announcement.  Also head over to Hulk Hogan's WWE deathmatch topic.

Have a wonderful day.

this is the most ridiculous series of events ever

dataproxy starts a super serious war clan and people talk stuff about him so he talks stuff about other peoples clans and builds himself up as a super serious internet Riddler guy until he and hulk hogan actually take their differences to the ring and settle it in a wrestling match to see who is the better clan and data loses and actually resigns as head of nexus as per stated agreement

like holy stuff people

dataproxy starts a super serious war clan and people talk stuff about him so he talks stuff about other peoples clans and builds himself up as a super serious internet Riddler guy until he and hulk hogan actually take their differences to the ring and settle it in a wrestling match to see who is the better clan and data loses and actually resigns as head of nexus as per stated agreement

like holy stuff people

I will take responsibility for this mess, and try to clean it up.  I don't want any hard feelings to continue, simply for us to be a handful of gentlemen playing war-games, instead of playing the who-can-be-more-edgy game.

like holy stuff people
this is how all dramas ever should be settled