Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 106756 times)

wait is the DB shotgun a fire both shots at the same time or click once 1 shot.

I havent used them.
1 shot per click. 4 shots total.

DOUBLE barrel = 4 shots

What?

ok what
how do i play this
i spawn with no guns near zombies and just die

ok what
how do i play this
i spawn with no guns near zombies and just die
you run away from the ocean and rampage through the streets until you find someplace with an open door and a hatchet inside

DOUBLE barrel = 4 shots

What?
It doesn't shoot out of 2 barrels at once. Imagine what that would do to the shooters arm.

Shoot - Barrel 1
Shoot - Barrel 2
Reload
Shoot - Barrel 1
Shoot - Barrel 2

When you first find the gun, you get 4 shots.

It doesn't shoot out of 2 barrels at once. Imagine what that would do to the shooters arm.

Shoot - Barrel 1
Shoot - Barrel 2
Reload
Shoot - Barrel 1
Shoot - Barrel 2

When you first find the gun, you get 4 shots.

no you don't

It depends how much ammo it comes with, it could be just one 2rnd slug or two of the, depends. Just sayin

no you don't

It depends how much ammo it comes with, it could be just one 2rnd slug or two of the, depends. Just sayin
Every time I got it, it's given me 4 shots before I had to find my own slugs. Might just have been a coincidence, but I believe you generally get only 4 shots, unless you take it from a dead body.

The gun can shoot two rounds before you have to reload. That's why it uses 2 round pellets/slugs. The gun also comes with no ammo, no guns come with ammo.

The gun can shoot two rounds before you have to reload. That's why it uses 2 round pellets/slugs. The gun also comes with no ammo, no guns come with ammo.
lol you're kidding me right

Most guns come with ammo, you're horribly wrong.

Most guns spawn with ammo in the same pile, no gun comes with ammo preloaded.

Well usually when you pick up a gun it automatically takes the mags for you so it really doesn't make that much of a difference.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:17:00 AM by HerpaDerp »

This. I'd been wandering the wilderness for god knows how long and finally found a barn with an Enfield but no ammo. I was a bit pissed.

This. I'd been wandering the wilderness for god knows how long and finally found a barn with an Enfield but no ammo. I was a bit pissed.
Enfield is a bad gun. Its load as forget.

Ands it's really accurate, IMO it's a good sniper , but it sucks in CQ unless you have a good shot