Author Topic: Prequel - get money hunt witches  (Read 94017 times)

That was a pleasant surprise

To be honest I thought he was going to drag out the ghost going to Kvatch a lot longer than one update lol

best terms page ever for the new fanart section.

blah blah blah blah blah blah

ugh why do I keep missing updates! I didn't even notice the thread was bumped for the last one! how on earth does the mighty NIGHT FOX not notice an entire thread!!
best terms page ever for the new fanart section.

ugh this is so cute!

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HOW IS IT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER TO BE THIS CUTE

update btw

but who is cider
don't u keep up w/ anything
he's a guest artist

Completely missed the last update.

Enjoying this Dunmer Guardian.
I'm hoping we get into a good-luck phase for a little while now.

It seems to have been moaning for ages. Time for another change in pace.

so is this a spinoff of Elder Scrolls? I'm seeing lots of elder scrolls references

so is this a spinoff of Elder Scrolls? I'm seeing lots of elder scrolls references
Yes.
It's set in the Elder Scrolls universe and follows the story of a fictional (in terms of TES Lore) Khajiit character who has just moved to Cyrodiil.

It's set some time before the Oblivion CrCIA and the beginning of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

And it features a number of actual characters found in TES:Oblivion, although their actions here are also non-canonical.

I assume you didn't read the OP at all?

I assume you didn't read the OP at all?
unnecessarily rude comment
since you aren't willing to answer the question, i'm glad sir dooble already answered it for me.

ty sir dooble

Enjoying this Dunmer Guardian.
I'm hoping we get into a good-luck phase for a little while now.
yes pls
tired of all the whining. he better do his forgetin job

also
is anyone else glad for more faces?? the expressions are clearly getting better. and if you look at some older images from the comic you might notice a lot of reused faces. I think that's becoming less common (if even done at all), which is nice. plus like I said, they're just starting to look better! I wonder if this has anything to do with cider

unnecessarily rude comment
He's right though...It's all there in the OP :\
Like, the second sentence.