Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 341258 times)

How much does a good pen cost? I love stuff that you can do discreetly in public.
Shadow gave a great answer
I like having to actually load wax because it makes it 10x more like an actual dab but super convenient

this one time

i did allll the cocaine

I keep hearing about 'dabs' but I feel like my area lacks them.

this one time

i did allll the cocaine
"How much cocaine did you do?" "All of it."

How much does a good pen cost? I love stuff that you can do discreetly in public.
I have this one and it works fantastic. Only $60
http://www.vaporplants.com/g-pen-vaporizer-for-dry-herb-wax-or-oil
I have the tall black one shown in the picture

Shadow gave a great answer
I like having to actually load wax because it makes it 10x more like an actual dab but super convenient

I think for home use, loading actual wax would be a lot better. But away and on the move, having everything contained and pre-filled is an easy and discreet as forget high.

i got skunk. is it any good? anyone here tried it?

this one time

i did allll the cocaine

I wish I could still afford cocaine. It was nice when I didn't have to pay rent and other bills. I miss having thousands of dollars sitting around so I could just drop $300 on a nice 8ball.

I wish I could still afford cocaine. It was nice when I didn't have to pay rent and other bills. I miss having thousands of dollars sitting around so I could just drop $300 on a nice 8ball.
why coke though? i have plenty of money but i wouldn't ever go witha drug like cocaine

why coke though? i have plenty of money but i wouldn't ever go witha drug like cocaine

I don't enjoy any other drugs to the point where my usage of them is restricted by money. I like MDMA, but an eighth of MDMA lasts me and my girlfriend months and only costs like $100-200. I like 2C-B, but 2C-B is extremely, extremely cheap. Nitrous is kind of expensive, but I don't love it enough to be a problem. I like LSD a lot but my girlfriend had a bad trip a long time ago and it still scares her, so I don't buy any. Other than that, there aren't a whole lot of drugs that I like to use with regularity.

im sorry if this is ignorant but idnt cocaine a lot more addictive than what you listed? like almost onpar with heroine?

I'm fine with my flowers, man, got myself some rolling papers and a dime bag with the last of my money.

im sorry if this is ignorant but idnt cocaine a lot more addictive than what you listed? like almost onpar with heroine?

I'm happy to answer questions. Cocaine is more addictive than anything else on the list of things I do like, you're correct. However, cocaine is a lot less addictive than people give it credit for.

First off, it's hard to compare two drugs to each other outright. Shooting cocaine is going to be more addictive than snorting heroin, and shooting heroin is going to be more addictive than snorting cocaine. Shooting heroin, however, is significantly more addictive than shooting cocaine, and almost incomparible to snorting cocaine. Mainlining heroin is one of the most intense experiences of please you can experience. I've never done heroin in any form, and never will, but I've heard that shooting heroin for the first time is like having the most intense climax of your life for 20 minutes straight. Now, I like me some cocaine, but I can tell you that snorting any amount of cocaine does not feel like climaxing for any period of time.

Anyway, cocaine is indeed something you need to be careful with. It is indeed an addictive substance, so you do have to be careful with it. If I had an unlimited supply of cocaine and didn't budget my use of it, I could easily start slipping into all-too-regular use of it. Back around last year I had nowhere near an unlimited supply of it, but I had to stop for a while to quell some concerns. But, with a proper plan to manage your use (even as simple as not using it more than once a week.. the more infrequent the better though) it's easy to keep your wits straight.

i got skunk. is it any good? anyone here tried it?

could anyone answer?

could anyone answer?
I think what I smoked was skunk, but I'd have to ask my friend. Took four hits, puked twice but felt forgetin gone