Author Topic: youtube introduces new advertiser friendliness guidelines  (Read 3643 times)

there goes about every youtube conservative channel

and every let's player I can think of that isn't forgetin' mangina DanTDM

am I missing anything

why would I even stay on youtube at that point

why would I even stay on youtube at that point
I know just the combination of chlorine and sodium to solve all your problems

YouTube has become such a bureaucratic, corporatist piece of garbage.

Hey YouTube, fix your goddamn copyright system first before you start shilling for your advertisers.

At least you're still allowed to upload this stuff, just not monetize it. But really...
- Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown
Why not??

It doesn't make sense on YouTube's part because if they disable monetization on widely viewed channels that don't fall under their guidelines they lost that chunk of ad revenue they get from a monetized video.

All this is is a method of selling out to their advertisers who think that YouTube is the same thing as network TV. I won't be surprised if YouTube falls back on this within the next few months.

wait so what about the largest youtube channel pewdiepie eh
he can quit anytime he wants and have more than enough money to live comfortably with

Breaking News: Video sharing service "Youtube" attempts Self Delete - will it survive? Find out tonight at 7, all channels.

This is the worst part of that support page:

Use these best practices to successfully monetize your content on YouTube:
Do create content that appeals to brand advertisers looking to engage with your content. This can increase the chances of finding an advertiser sponsor for your channel.

Breaking News: Video sharing service "Youtube" attempts Self Delete - will it survive? Find out tonight at 7, all channels.
With these new partner policies it will certainly break the news.

This is the worst part of that support page:

Can't wait to see future family-friendly CowChop videos as sponsored by Ollo