Author Topic: Ownagesauce1234's Airport Server  (Read 980 times)

Airolation

This server is WIP, but we need more, and more people to help build the mother airport DBLS, and the 3 other ones, YHOA, HC88, and JUNN. I'm starting to make the base of the Terminal 1 of DBLS, and trying to create the gating area.

Ranks

Ownagesauce1234: Senior Pilot/Director/Founder/Owner

Who Cares99: Senior Pilot/Co-Director/Co-Owner

Open Ranks
[/u][/b][/color]

Pilot

Passenger(Default)

Taxi Driver/ Fuel Truck/Limo/Driver

Security

Criminal(Cannot be Banned for Hijacking, but can be put in Jail)

Rules
  • Don't Hijack a plane, or you will be placed into the criminal team
  • Don't whine for Pilot, prove that you can fly by doing our test
  • Please don't go into the ATC Tower, and broadcast bad messages to our planes
  • Don't Whine for admin, or you will be banned
I will make additions to the post, please search for my server, on Weekends, on weekdays the server will be up 4:00 to 9:00 (May not be up at the times). I will try to buy a dedicated server though so it will always stay up.
Some of the WIP Pics

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:45:44 AM by Swat 3 »

Yes, I will add photos of the Airport to Be. And might make a logo.

I just love RP's. Also I enjoy flying (But the landing :P). So that is why I made this.
NOTE: I notice now I shouldn't press W, unless I am about to stall. Just glide to the runway. And turn Sensitivity down.

:/, to tell you, Im not on my Blockland Laptop, i'm on my school laptop. Lol yeah our school gives us our own laptops. Our school is awesome :D

I would like to be a pilot, I am a good driver. (I have played FSX and the XPlane 9-10 demo)

Okay, though the AIrport is WIP :P. I will test you l8ter.

With my Handy helpers I am starting the gating area. I am though Deciding the Airport names :P. Sadly, I should copy the names from another server, since, I'm so used to it :D. I will ask for His permission. The Names I have on the Top, may be, If he denies.

Need to expand the landing strips and make them defined.

If your a good professional come over and help us! BTW, I don't know how to do the area you are talking about.

Double reply soz.

Since they MIGHT edit the slate file so when you go far YOU WON'T try to land and go into water. I will keep testing it AFTER v21.