Author Topic: 20 rules for blockland clans (feel free to add more)  (Read 5411 times)

• 1. Don't steal clan acronyms.
  • 2. Actually give info about the clan in the clan's topic.
  • 3. Don't start a clan if you are the only person willing to join it.
  • 4. Don't start a clan if you have been playing blockland for less than a month.
  • 5. Dont put people into your clan without consulting them (in other words don't jsut randomly add facechild to your member list)
  • 6. Do not name your clan anything to do with cookies or cookie monster and spam cookies/cookie monsters
  • 7. DO NOT NAME CLANS AFTER YOURSELF
  • 8. Do not make your clan spontainiously (unless your an experianced member)
  • 9. We already have 3 ninja clans that want you to join them. DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER
  • 10. no halo
  • 11. If your clan does not have a dedicated server, do not spam people asking for one
  • 12. If you have been playing for more than a month, but still no one knows about you, do not make a clan
  • 13. Clan wars are teh suck
  • 14. Do not make anti-clans (in other words, jsut because ussr banned you for spamming doesnt mean you start an NATO clan)
  • 15. make your clans original, building clans can be good but they get boring.
  • 16. Do no make a clan, close it, make another, close that, and make another, all within a ten minute period
  • 17. Meme themed clans never last
  • 18. Spend more than 10 second writing your clan topic post.
  • 19. Badspot left the clan discussion as one fo the few places one can still edit, USE THIS AND DONT SPAM CLANS
  • 20. "im neu 2 dis gaym" is not an excuse for a clan being bad.

This needs a sticky i think.

i should make a colten clan and give o info about it

I am considering making a small group, not a clan perse, but a small building society.

Rex

Badspot will edit the spelling/grammar/typos and then sticky it hopefully.

I <3 rule number one, now we need to make these rules action. And I wish people would truly follow them, I went into Blockland this morning and saw a CBT, creative building clan....  Comon find your own think and don't steal others, soon I will have to pay to get building clan copyrighted :-/

This deserve sticky, ladios is win

You forgot rules 1 & 2 of Blockland:

1. stfu no one cares.
2. STFU no one cares.

<3

I think you should have
  • Give a weeks thought of starting a clan, one day you might be "I WANNA START A CLAN" the next you'll be " I don't want a clan"
Trust me I put 2 months thought into starting Bad Fur Day Remake, once you start and get people interested you can't be some forgettard and leave it.

Rule 12 and 4 are basically saying the same thing.

I was referring to StoreClerk's poorly thought out clan, Caek. Which is an excellent example of what happens when you break rules 3, 16, and maybe 17. It did provide us with lulz though.

Store broke like 65% of them rules.