Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5920999 times)

Left mouse button?
It says by default "Mouse 3" Aka scroll wheel

Also I need inspiration for house, I want to make a middle sized cabin in a swamp biome.

Holy stuff I love the new terrain generator.

Although, LODS E SHEEP.

I'm loving creative mode <3 I built a house of lapis, diamond, glowstone, and obsidian ^^ I've also got a little wolf pack to keep me company.

Isn't that a pirated version, CopBlock?
i was gifted it but it ran out because it was only a trial thingy, i can still play offline minecraft though, just cant connect to the online server

if i wnated to get that one mod where you can make flying airships would it have any issues with the eqvuilent exchange mod, TMI, or better than wolves? im planning on getting the last one and i have the first 2
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:02:40 PM by CopBlock »

Notch need to add sounds to enderman, creepy sounds.

But he is too lazy fatass and work on 4 different games.

Did some tweaks to the endermen, then ran home. Working on Minecraft again is so much fun!

When I went to the developer site, that was the last "tweet" apparently. Perhaps what you wanted?

How can you change account email?

i killed 2 endermen at my 1st night with just a wooden sword

forget the wooden sword, I killed one with a creeper explosion. I timed it that awesomely to have them meet up side by side.

"PickBlock"

It's used for when you use it while aim'ing to a block it take the block you got in your inventory.

"PickBlock"

It's used for when you use it while aim'ing to a block it take the block you got in your inventory.
I told you this.

YOU BETRAYED ME!