Author Topic: Let's Play: APB  (Read 8524 times)

weapon customization thing
Do want.  (I also want them to fix the installer or w/e so I can launch the game)

What this game really needs is a weapon customization thing. I don't even drive so vehicle customization is entirely pointless to me, but goddamn I really want to modify my gun.

This is exactly like SA:MP

Also, the servers suck.

inb4everyonenoticesthatthemonthlyfeeforthisgameisgonnabe$20afterthebeta

Ohhh i want it too, but i would rather have it come out NOW rather than adding that and taking 6 hours

Do want.  (I also want them to fix the installer or w/e so I can launch the game)
You have to press "play" at the top right.
Also, the servers suck.

-Beta servers, no stuff they're unstable.
-I want to see a source on that, I HIGHLY doubt that's confirmed.

This is exactly like SA:MP

Also, the servers suck.

The website says that there is no fee?

So its GTA Online but with more people and you choose a team and make a crew/clan/squad? If there are more differences, please tell me.

Beta Application page is... wow.

So its GTA Online but with more people and you choose a team and make a crew/clan/squad? If there are more differences, please tell me.
The only similarities are in the genre; Open-World Sandbox. However, APB is different in that it adds MMO elements to the game. A quick precis of the game is, yes, choose either criminal or cop and fight the opposing side. It's not like an infinite deathmatch though. I don't think I'm allowed to reveal anything more, though.

I don't think I'm allowed to reveal anything more, though.
They're watching you, Yuki...
...they're watching...

I SAID TOO MUCH OH GOD SOMEONE HEL

I SAID TOO MUCH OH GOD SOMEONE HEL

OH NOEZ!

Do you know if there will be a monthly fee, or do you just buy the game and can play it forever?

OH NOEZ!

Do you know if there will be a monthly fee, or do you just buy the game and can play it forever?
It will have a monthly fee, yes, but how much is entirely speculation. Rumors say less than your average WoW, or equal to.
It's not going to be $20 like OneWithFire said. Only an idiot would believe that, for multiple reasons.

It will have a monthly fee, yes, but how much is entirely speculation. Rumors say less than your average WoW, or equal to.
It's not going to be $20 like OneWithFire said. Only an idiot would believe that, for multiple reasons.

Ok, got it.

Also, how big is the weapon selection?

I kinda assumed it already had weapon customization. Surely it will eventually.

Why wouldn't it be 20$ a month?

It wouldn't be abnormal in anyway really, i know Darkfall had a 20$ monthly fee.