Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8799101 times)

Hey guys I'm talking about tits am I cool yet

It's not the beard on the outside that counts, it's the beard on the inside.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:23:45 AM by Goron »

I liked the moostache one.  :panda:

:cookieMonster:

I'm pretty sure you can't do this without good reason, but why do you have two Xbox's side-by-side?

Spare parts, XBOX360s are pieces of stuff.

I'm no photographer, they are just there.

Spare parts, XBOX360s are pieces of stuff.

I'm no photographer, they are just there.

You should have gotten a Halo Edition Xbox 360. It has modifications that make it break less. Mine last a long time. :cookieMonster:

Meh, I've wasted enough money on them.  I'm switching over to the PS3.

I got the first 360 and it still runs perfectly. I've never had a console break I think people don't treat them right to break them. You gotta tell them they aren't fat and look good today and stuff or they will feel unloved and die.

Meh, I've wasted enough money on them.  I'm switching over to the PS3.

Can I have a few Xboxs, then? I need to get a Nintendo 3DS and I'm low on cash.

I got the first 360 and it still runs perfectly. I've never had a console break I think people don't treat them right to break them. You gotta tell them they aren't fat and look good today and stuff or they will feel unloved and die.

The irony.

The irony.

You can call a fatty a fatty, fatty. But to call someone special in life like your xbox a fatty is just rude.

I never called my xbox fat, you also are a prick.

I never called my xbox fat, you also are a prick.

I assume you're a previously banned member. Call me a prick but at least I can function in a lego forum without getting thrown out.

true dat

You've managed to withstand your title as prick for quite some time.  Congratulations.

Them xbox 360s need romancing not a pat on the back good job lettin me play ultra CIA murder ski-free of duty XVII wot wot