Author Topic: Poor/Badmins Thread  (Read 6278 times)

Since there's so many "bad admin" threads I thought I'd post this here to generalize it.

This doesn't have to be focused around banning, since a bad admin can be bad without even doing that.

I don't exactly have any thing to post about a bad admin ATM (nor do I want to have anything about it), but post here if youw ant to. I'm not saying "this is now the permanent bad admin area", but if the badmin isn't that bad (10 minute or 1 minute bans, or something that isn't so severe), try posting it here instead of making 1 thread.

Most notable right now is Danna

So this thread is for poor admins tpp huh?

Yeah look at that poor admin he got like two dollars in his bank account! What a scrub.

Don't even get me started on chewy and Sugar. Danna just banned me for the reason : forget YOU. For saying That there is another Drama post about her :cookieMonster: 

So this thread is for poor admins tpp huh?

Yeah look at that poor admin he got like two dollars in his bank account! What a scrub.

wow he had to wait during the steam SUMMER SALE to get Blockland hahaha what a scrub

most admins of Family RPs

most admins of Family RPs
"Be my dad or im gonna permaban u"

My List of Badmins/Abusive Players:

• Canmax - Uncaring and Abusive, also very dishonest with even his close friends.
  • Flaze - Extremely aggressive for no good reason, known for stealing maps.
  • Danna - Everyone should know.
  • Any admin on a family RP ever.
    "Be my dad or im gonna permaban u"
    ^^^ Great impersonation there, Advanced Bot!

I would say i'm a poor admin, I don't have tons of money
Yes i loving know what op means, its a joke.

inb4tezuniismentioned.

I actually meant like in drama form, not just names

But you can do that I don't care