6 (27.3%)
Civilian
4 (18.2%)
Cargo
0 (0%)
Command
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Space Station 13 Megathread: Ass day in the USA  (Read 29549 times)

Yeah I used to be admin on hippie, then it broke and I tried moving over to the new atlas station but it just wasn't getting the amount of people hippie used to get. It sucks.

goonstation master race

Can't wait for cogmap2!

They also said they'll be updating the solarium too when it comes out.

They also said they'll be updating the solarium too when it comes out.
lol
they wouldn't.
all the current work thrown in the trash because of a change to the solarium?

What no that's not what I meant. They will be updating the endings to the solarium, especially the good ending.

I really don't even understand what you mean.

What no that's not what I meant. They will be updating the endings to the solarium, especially the good ending.

I really don't even understand what you mean.
Oh, I thought they were going to make a big change to the solarium or something.

buuuump

i'm on /vg/station / pomf serbian now

does anyone still play this?

I abandoned Hippie Station for Goonstation
I'm glad I did

I abandoned Hippie Station for Goonstation
I'm glad I did
haven't played either. how are they? i head goon's chemistry is kickass

haven't played either. how are they? i head goon's chemistry is kickass
Hippie Station is chaos but it's sorta controlled, Goonstation is mostly goofing around and stuff but it does get chaotic because of antags.
Also goons chemistry is really hard but eventually you get used to it, if you want to get into it, the guide is required because of the abundance of recipes and stuff

Hippie Station is chaos but it's sorta controlled, Goonstation is mostly goofing around and stuff but it does get chaotic because of antags.
Also goons chemistry is really hard but eventually you get used to it, if you want to get into it, the guide is required because of the abundance of recipes and stuff

lest we forget the people who have their asses sown to their heads.