Author Topic: Theme Park Megathread - Scary Coasters and Nice Rides  (Read 4685 times)

I like the lights on this one :o

How is it like riding loops? I've been intimidated to ride those...

How is it like riding loops? I've been intimidated to ride those...
depending on the speed, a lot of g-force is applied downward on you.  imagine you're flying a jet plane and you do a loop, that's basically it.

depending on the speed, a lot of g-force is applied downward on you.  imagine you're flying a jet plane and you do a loop, that's basically it.
Oh that sounds fun!

My favorite theme park is Michigan's Adventure because I live so close to it.
Shivering Timbers best ride there.

I've never been on a ride with inversions or loops.

Hey guys, I'm watching some stuff on my XBOX some scary rides there, like the first Boomerang coaster (its posted on themeparkreviewtpr's channel, too lazy to link)
I went to Eureka Missouri and i saw the boomerang under construction, jeez i really would die of a heart attack (if it was finished and rode it)

I went to Eureka Missouri and i saw the boomerang under construction, jeez i really would die of a heart attack (if it was finished and rode it)
Oh my god I would never ride that ever ever ever ever.

Oh my god I would never ride that ever ever ever ever.
Same here, Scared stuffless is the perfect term for people who ride it

my first coaster was the atlantis at sea world
the big moment is when you dive into a pool of water splooshingsplasher everyone in line and then it goes for a turn into the elevator that tosses you around a few more drops

but my favorite roller coaster is mr. bones wild ride.

Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion
and as you can see this is owned and was built by ronald mcdonald himself because as you can see the colors are the same as the mcdolonds

the more you know

I remember when I found this scary

Now thats wimpy compared to the Intimidator 305

i agree that when you have to rehost an image it may seem scary at first
find a different image the site your image is from blocks hotlinking
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:10:30 AM by Flamecannon »

where is this
six flags in new jersey
haha i live 40 minutes from it