Author Topic: The Trevor Project #TalktoMe  (Read 1699 times)

Trevor Project?

I guess it's named after a kid who committed Self Delete because he was bullied to death.

hashtags are the hot thing ATM, and while they may be annoying, they're also an easy way to raise awareness for stuff, and anything that helps raise awareness against LGBT bullying and Self Delete is a-okay by me. trevor project is pretty solid, too, helped me not off myself. incidentally, if you're feelin' stuffty about some stuff feel free to PM me and i'll help you the best i can. i'd recommend a hotline if you're on the verge of Self Delete, tho

trevor isnt real. at least, not in the physical sense.

http://www.thetrevorproject.org/pages/history

hashtags are the hot thing ATM, and while they may be annoying, they're also an easy way to raise awareness for stuff, and anything that helps raise awareness against LGBT bullying and Self Delete is a-okay by me. trevor project is pretty solid, too, helped me not off myself. incidentally, if you're feelin' stuffty about some stuff feel free to PM me and i'll help you the best i can. i'd recommend a hotline if you're on the verge of Self Delete, tho
no one bullys anyone anymore, they either cap their ass or just forget with them

no one bullys anyone anymore, they either cap their ass or just forget with them
people can still be bullied

my real first name is trevor, wtf is this stuff